Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
The Coat better get its own IMDB entry :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

spronk posted:

It was the Jolly Roger flag that Hornigold found and not THE COAT, right? Couldn't tell from the shot.

If that was The Coat being handled like that, it would've strangled Hornigold and pitched Dufresne into the sea. :black101:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

muscles like this? posted:

It's not just raising a cup, he's supposed to be "toasting the devil."

I thought that was a honkable horn thing :haw:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Xoidanor posted:

Why would you ever raise a red flag then? :confused:

You were chasing somebody you knew and weren't interested at all in giving quarter :unsmigghh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

DarkCrawler posted:

jesus gently caress you could strangle an elephant with those things

Season 4: Billy gets The Coat and he just swims around the ocean punching the gently caress out of ships.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
The more Max talks the more I think "drat, when is Mary gonna show up and be Anne's new BFF? :("

Which is sad because sometimes Max actually has good ideas but god drat the show just grinds to a halt whenever she's on camera.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

1-800-DOCTORB posted:

I think Max is suppose to be Mary Read.

Yeah I've been getting that feeling too. I just wanna believe :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Sea water's not for drinking :ohdear:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

muscles like this? posted:

Technically they don't start hanging out with her until the 1720 and this season is 1718

Isn't the show already playing fast and loose with the time frame though? Like things taking place and people showing up sooner than they ought to?

Gonz posted:

The plot of the failed Gladiator sequel, but Charles Vane instead of Maximus.

Charles Vane in the Pentagon.

The one Nick Cave wrote? Because that poo poo sounded amazing.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Kinda what I thought. Mary when :argh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Xoidanor posted:

Space pirates

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
It's a painting someone did for fun, first thing I thought of when I read space pirates :v:

Here's another:

Pretty sure those are the only two the artist did, sadly. To my knowledge it's not tied to any show or anything, which is a shame.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Yeah some dongs and butts wouldn't really be that bad.

Also I totally didn't recognize Anne at all without her hat, got excited for a second when I thought it was a surprise Mary :downs:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Immortan posted:

Is there another good show out there like this one and Vikings atm?

It's not really a period piece but Banshee is pretty great for your tits, violence, and rear end fix.

• Locked thread