Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.
gently caress I'm so happy this show is back.

So good. Soooooooooooo good.

Except the Max character, for some reason she annoys the hell out of me and I wish she would die already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Holy gently caress that rescue sequence.

gently caress do I love this show.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

unlawfulsoup posted:

God I can't stand Eleanor. The worst character and by far the stupidest, who magically is put in charge of the island. Literally so blinded by revenge (a hypocrite no less because she betrayed Vane how many times and essentially left him to die when she stole that prisoner) that she literally goes through with the dumbest possible decisions. It is almost remarkable. Oh hey this colony is teetering on the edge. Since we represent law and order lets secretly try and rush execute a popular figure on the island. WHAT CAN GO WRONG WITH THIS PLAN.

At least Blackbeard will be on the warpath now.

I'm guessing she dies before the season's done. I'm secretly hoping for a last-second flashback that shows she was in on this decision with Vane the whole time and allowed this to happen to help the rebellion. Otherwise, it just seems like a really obviously dumb move on her part, when they've been trying to show her as smart everywhere else all season.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Meowbot posted:

I made it a few episodes into this show and then completely fell off (like episode 9 or something) but keep hearing rumblings of it. How much better has the show got since season 1? I remember the art titties guy or whatever and that was good and the characters were enjoyable but then it got kind of stale ... has the show picked up steam and is really super good now? I don't hear about it from anyone but I see the news articles about the show and it seems that critics like the season so farf?

Season 2 is a big improvement over Season 1, though I remember liking 1 fine. Season 3 has been pretty good so far, though I think people's overall opinion of it will depend a lot on this upcoming finale episode, since the whole season's been building up to what's about to happen.

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

Great episode but way less got resolved than I'd hoped. So next season basically has to start immediately after this episode ends right? I mean Spain was still threatening to invade the island within like, a few days' time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

I guess I should read Treasure Island.

• Locked thread