Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

Roman Reigns posted:

Maybe they redesigned it? I think the ship we saw bears similarities, and I imagine Flint would take the time to make his ship less Spanish looking

I'm pretty sure he's sailing the Walrus again, they mentioned it by name.

If I had to guess the galleon is probably guarding the fort area of Nassau.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
Dufresne was a shitbird and I relished in the end they gave him at the hands/peg of the best character on the show.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

VagueRant posted:

Okay, Woodes Rogers is unreasonably reasonable and the only character to root for despite being the most boring option.

Also, I was watching the Mythbusters finale and they played clips of when Adam Savage had a shaved head and a goatee and uh...was he the basis for Flint's look this season? Like, even down to the earring?

You heard Flint, gently caress England.

No.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt

coyo7e posted:

Hold on, I just added something up.. John Silver.. Is he Long John Silver!?! It totally explains the peg leg, then. :aaaaa:

In my defense, I never realized his name was "silver", I always heard "Mistah Silvah" and figured it was like spanish or something

That's kind of impressive frankly. The first time they said his name I lit up thinking about ghetto fast food fish.

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbCQgFUZ_q0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gazaar
Mar 23, 2005

.txt
The old switcheroo

• Locked thread