Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
headcrabs hiding in ceiling ducts in hl1. just seeing open ceiling ducts at work or school reminded me of those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

HORMELCHILI posted:

I can handle jump scare games if im powerful in the game but like outlast or pt games that are just a haunted house bug me out. I didnt mind Alien Isolation though maybe because you die so much in that game

Dead Space had a nemesis monster late in the game that chased you and you had to run back to the tram while poo poo was exploding around you. Had to take a break at that point bc it freaked me out but coming back to it I realized it was all scripted.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

Doctor Goat posted:

towards the end of Run Like Hell hallways start to show up that are made of alien meat and it took the game forcing me to go down one to get me to enter one

i'm surprised dead space didn't do the same thing since dead space and run like hell share so much

I always wondered if anyone who worked on Dead Space was inspired by Blue Stinger.

• Locked thread