Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

I'm pretty sure I deleted my own save file when I got to the end of Earthbound because I couldn't handle playing that part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

qnqnx posted:

a bad attempt at hiding that you pirated Earthbound

Nah that poo poo was easy as hell to buy back when it came out, since it sold like crap and was in bargain bins everywhere, I was just lucky to know a few kids with Nintendo Power subscriptions that could tell me it was a cool game.

Also used to get scared shitless at Treasure of the Deep since the crappy PS1 draw distance meant things could just pop up at you and the ocean is fuckin' scary. Especially in videogame land where there's a Bermuda Triangle level where an alien ship attacks you out of nowhere. Then there's the Dreamcast Ecco game where one of the first big enemies is a giant fuckin' shark that bites you in half. gently caress underwater games.

• Locked thread