Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Can I have y'alls stuff when youre frozen like green boots? List of what I want:
-tangible precious metals commodities
- steaks (prime grade only)
-prescription narcotics
-corpse (for science)
-plat

Thank you. Don't forget me when you die!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Celluloid Sam posted:

it's just winter man

Sid is right

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
God destroys the west coast with fire and drought and the east with an apocalyptic snowstorm

Soon the midwest will rise as your new masters just as soon as we pry ourselves loose from the rascal :twisted:

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I hope all those corporations that live in delaware get it the worst!

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

God destroys the west coast with fire and drought and the east with an apocalyptic snowstorm

Soon the midwest will rise as your new masters just as soon as we pry ourselves loose from the rascal :twisted:

West coast might be doing better now. We've had some nice rain.

If it keeps going non-stop for a few more months we might downgrade from Extreme Drought to just Really Bad.

12gaugelobotomy
Apr 25, 2012
No sympathy here. this the first january in quite a while that the average temp here hasnt been -40°C before windchill. So.... suck it. Die in your snowy hell.
It amuses me when someone else gets the frozen poo poo end of the stick and can't deal.

Halah
Sep 1, 2003

Maybe just another light that shines

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I live just outside of Philadelphia, so this is good. Drown New Jersey

solar energy panel
Apr 30, 2007

There is a massive green weiner attacking Cape May.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

heh heh cape may is getting hosed

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
East coast sees snow. ARMAGEDDON AT HAND

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!
It's a nightmare down here in Florida. People are scrampling to find a sweater and their closed-toe shoes, both of which are burried beneath 7" of beach towels.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
lol this isn't Sandy - we'll just hunker down and dig out, friend

But we are all just one major mishap away from becoming refugees ourselves - that's what scares us when we see them in the black mirror.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
Americans are such pussies. Try dealing with Canadian snow storms.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Shnag posted:

Nah

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

I doubt god is doing the destroying because he wouldn't spare Florida

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Tricky D posted:

It's a nightmare down here in Florida. People are scrampling to find a sweater and their closed-toe shoes, both of which are burried beneath 7" of beach towels.

Here in Tampa it's super windy and the wind blew my car door closed really hard and the loud noise scared me :ohdear:

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
da gently caress is op talking about im in the southeast and we're experiencing a pretty standard winter complete with like .75 inches of snow today :colbert:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Shnag posted:

reminder that Buffalo got over 6 feet in 24 hours last year

GORILLA BASTARD
Jun 20, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There is no god you dumbass.

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

Sheena Parveen is hot as hell.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

FogHelmut posted:

Sheena Parveen is hot as hell.

"woman has slim figure and proportionately large tits? hot as hell" - a goon

FogHelmut
Dec 18, 2003

thathonkey posted:

lol if you don't think she's hot as hell

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

thathonkey posted:

please tell us about all her imperfections :allears:

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

By tch this snow ain't poo poo. East coast doesn't give a gently caress we will be back to work on Monday

I'm hunkered down with my girlfriend we r gonna get messed up and play in the snow!!!

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its snowing

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Good. Dumb east coasters getting all smug in my El Nino thread a couple weeks a go "ooh look at these Westcoast guys overreacting to a little water"

Yeah tough guys huh, well you k ow what snow is made out of don't ya??

water :smug:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Nooner posted:

Good. Dumb east coasters getting all smug in my El Nino thread a couple weeks a go "ooh look at these Westcoast guys overreacting to a little water"

Yeah tough guys huh, well you k ow what snow is made out of don't ya??

water :smug:

snow is made up of the tears of angels after they see your posts

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

symbolic posted:

snow is made up of the tears of angels after they see your posts

Then I'd better get to work :twisted:

Solstice
Mar 12, 2002

Non-violent for the entire family!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Here in Tampa it's super windy and the wind blew my car door closed really hard and the loud noise scared me :ohdear:

Ft. Lauderdale here, the wind blew one of my outdoor chairs into my pool and I had to fish it out and the water which was really cold like 70 degrees!!

Praying for your safety, friend.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Solstice posted:

Ft. Lauderdale here, the wind blew one of my outdoor chairs into my pool and I had to fish it out and the water which was really cold like 70 degrees!!

Praying for your safety, friend.

my mom just called from florida to see if I was dead. She told me she had quit her volunteering job because it's been in the 50's and no one can go out in that sort of weather.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
lol I'm right on the edge of the storm, we ain't got poo poo here

all my friends and family that escaped NY for the Carolinas are about to unfollow me on FB, it's loving great

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

World Net Daily sees the truth

quote:

Many see megastorm Jonas as a kind of signal from God, part of a long-standing pattern of corrections from the Creator of the universe for the U.S. whenever it seeks to divide the land of Israel or hurt the nation the Bible says is “the apple of His eye.”

With Jonas set to dump as much of three feet of snow on the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area over the weekend, Bill Koenig, author of the 2004 book, “Eye to Eye: Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel,” sees biblical significance in both the name of the blizzard and the timing.

“The name Jonas means ‘gift of God,’” Koenig points out. He sees an extremely strained relationship between Israel and Barack Obama’s administration as relevant to the timing and magnitude of the storm.

“Obama heralded the Iran deal Saturday, Jan. 16, from the White House as a major foreign policy achievement, which now releases billions of dollars to the number one state sponsor of terror in the world and Israel’s greatest threat,” Koenig told WND.

“When we put pressure on Israel to divide their land, we have enormous, record-setting events, often within 24 hours,” Koenig told WND. “Hurricane Katrina, 9/11 – we have experienced over 90 record-setting, all-time events as we have acted against Israel. And the greater the pressure on Israel to ‘cooperate,’ the greater the catastrophe.”

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/is-d-c-megastorm-jonas-a-gift-of-god/

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
God really fell off since his fire and brimstone days, he should just hang it up now. Nothing worse than an elderly superstar that stays in the limelight past their prime.

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Close call friend. I'm glad you are alright.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Lt. Tanaka posted:

There is a massive green weiner attacking Cape May.

Gaunab posted:

heh heh cape may is getting hosed

HA

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
That cape got raped

Jukeboxblues
Jul 29, 2015

Grimey Drawer

Enfield posted:

the weathers a pussy rear end bitch and im sick of it

Bring on the scorpion storms and crocodile hurricanes!

THE BOMBINATRIX
Jul 26, 2002

by Lowtax
pssh you call TTHAT a blizzard? PSSSHHHH let me tell you about where I LIVE and how much snow we get where I LIVE it is considerably more than YOU get so Im a big man do you understand me?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

West coast might be doing better now. We've had some nice rain.

If it keeps going non-stop for a few more months we might downgrade from Extreme Drought to just Really Bad.

Gonna quote this again once the big quake hits and laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

Lol how can California be in a drought? You're next to a loving ocean. Are you blind? Don't you know that pumps exist? Maybe the east coast can truck some of that snow west bound since they can't seem to figure this poo poo out themselves.

• Locked thread