Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Hi, welcome to the Vita thread.

Talk about the Vita and also Vita games.

Please don't be too creepy.

NEW RULE: epitasis or whatever he's called now is allowed to post about anime ITT and I guess everyone else can too.

Miriam Webster posted:

Definition of vita
Popularity: Bottom 50% of words

plural viˇtae play \ˈvē-ˌtī, -tē\

1 : a brief biographical sketch

2 : curriculum vitae

Junpei Hyde fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Everyone who posts in this thread is bad. Also Gundam Extreme VS Force might be fun.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

I'll probably put a list of games here or something idk

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

gently caress you policenaut you broke up my posts!!!!

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

gently caress you you broke my thread!!!!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

sorry policenaut

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Policenaut posted:

Everyone who posts in this thread is bad.

I still love you, Policenaut. I'm sorry about your thread.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Getting in on the ground floor of this anime train.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
how did the vita thread die before the vita itself

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Hey here's a new preview for One Piece: Burning Blood. Its the One Piece fighting game they're building off the J-Stars game.

http://gematsu.com/2016/01/one-piece-burning-blood-screenshots-introduce-nami-robin-hancock-perona

Also the NA PSN has a big indie flash sale on right now. Maybe you could buy something and not talk about anime!

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/01/22/flash-sale-now-indie-deals/

Some of these deals look good!

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I'm surprised there isn't a vita version of transistor

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I am making an actual thread for the Vita when I get home, this op is unacceptable

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Baal posted:

I am making an actual thread for the Vita when I get home, this op is unacceptable

It is the OP we deserve and you know it.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Ruggington posted:

I'm surprised there isn't a vita version of transistor
Vita just doesn't have the spine.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Baal posted:

Can you make it so that the word titties can only be used 2 times per person per page + non vita anime chat is strictly forbidden

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

Can you make it so that the word titties can only be used 2 times per person per page + non vita anime chat is strictly forbidden
No, but I can. But I won't.

But I will start probating people who get creepy.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

Vita just doesn't have the spine.

you have to stop this

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

I just can't keep up

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Help Im Alive posted:

Vita anime is a pretty broad category, the Vita has a Crunchyroll app.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Junpei Hyde posted:

It is the OP we deserve and you know it.

No one reads OPs. This is fine.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Policenaut posted:

No one reads OPs. This is fine.

You were too good for us, policenaut.

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

"Vita" still needs to be defined in the OP.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

It's totally okay to start a new thread though. There's no "first thread stays" rule.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Butt Ghost posted:

"Vita" still needs to be defined in the OP.

Done.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Policenaut posted:

Everyone who posts in this thread is bad. Also Gundam Extreme VS Force might be fun.

You did a great job and I'm sad it was ruined. But here's to the Vita.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

throw it back in the trash

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
This thread should be brown, too.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

Thank you, everyone. All I wanted to do was talk about the Vita.

Like this Atelier Shallie Plus trailer!

https://youtu.be/RaQ4xCHrdgM

Atelier games are fun but I've only ever played Meruru. It was kinda fun but then I kinda dropped off and glanced at a walkthrough and couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Policenaut posted:

I hadn't realized you were doing a ton of work trying to police the thread. I never got reports or anything from it. In the future, you (or anyone) can PM me about thread-related moderation issues. If a thread needs extra attention, I want to know.

Ruggington
Apr 21, 2012

the posting sins of the past must be forgotten for the vita thread of the future

Policenaut posted:

Atelier games are fun but I've only ever played Meruru. It was kinda fun but then I kinda dropped off and glanced at a walkthrough and couldn't make heads or tails of what was happening.

atelier doesn't seem like my thing but I'm glad it exists, here on the Playstation Vita :)

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

I hadn't realized you were doing a ton of work trying to police the thread. I never got reports or anything from it. In the future, you (or anyone) can PM me about thread-related moderation issues. If a thread needs extra attention, I want to know.
can you probie the 'muscles make women into dudes' and 'men need to be hard' people

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Endorph posted:

can you probie the 'muscles make women into dudes' and 'men need to be hard' people

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Policenaut posted:

Man, some of you had mentioned it before, but that framerate is dire.

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

FactsAreUseless posted:

Around the time things started getting bad Games seemed to be really unmoderated so I just assumed that's how things were here now. Thanks for the heads up.

Also I never got the chance got post this but the other Wizardry game on PS3 is coming to Vita too. Still no US release confirmation, still no tale of the forsaken land port.

https://youtu.be/nrPRUNv0JuY

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Policenaut posted:

I was enjoying Meruru Plus and thought I was doing alright but then my advisor came in and basically said I was boned and not going to win. I should..finish that run and see if I can NG+ win or something, but it was disheartening.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Policenaut posted:

It's OK but I like the other Extreme VS games more.

To respond to the guy asking about Gundam Breaker 3 last thread: I suggest importing it. It combines anime, mecha, and plastic model building all in the same video game so you have a fourth-order niche going on with the appeal. As Policenaut says, if Extreme VS Force does really well they might, but Gundam games haven't done very well.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
I have been playing FFT on my Vita lately. It is a good game with strong muscular women and soft pretty men but also lots of other kinds of men and women and colored birds.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Yall ready for the newest Project Diva? Persona and Rhythm games are the only vita developed games worth playing.

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

Liquid Penguins posted:

Yall ready for the newest Project Diva? Persona and Rhythm games are the only vita developed games worth playing.

There are visual novels.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
There is some Vita homebrew now, but it is not great. I have high hopes for it.

Did you know the Vita only runs at 444mhz max? I thought they'd have increased the power over the PSP more than that.