Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Hello again Vita thread. I'm glad it's back and I look forward to more Vita discussion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MotU posted:

enjoy the next 7 pages and only the next 7 pages before everything worth talking about is discussed

I'll take what I can get.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

How are y'all enjoying Cyber Sleuth?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I found a 64GB memory card for $85 on eBay. Is that pretty much going to be the best around price for that size? I really hate having to pay that much for 64gb but I'm tired of juggling games on my 4gb card :/

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MotU posted:

i have a 32gb one and i play a ton of games and have not run out of space; only get a 64 if you really really think you'll need it

if you are coming from juggling a 4gb one you should be able to survive easily with a 32

So what's the usual decent price for a 32gb card then?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

MotU posted:

50-54$ish I think, I had gotten mine forever ago during a sale so I don't know what the exact price was. Amazon has one for 52$ + 5$ shipping here, but its up to you if you want the 64gb from ebay for like 30$ more, I just never had a need for that much space

edit: oof that has a super long ship date actually I just noticed and their Prime elegible one is like 68$ :<

I found one on eBay for $42 with the buy it now at $55 w/ free shipping. There were no bidders so I bid $43. Hopefully I get lucky.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Baal posted:

It's time, it's time. It's Big Bad Vita time!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I didn't win that bid for a 32gb card at $40 so I swallowed it down and bought one on Amazon for $56. Whatever. I'm just happy to have space for games.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

32gb card came in the mail finally so now I can play some dang Vita games!

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I bought Breath of Fire 3 and for some reason it's telling me that I have insufficient space on my new 32gb card :/

Should I be worried here or what???

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

bloodychill posted:

It sounds like you already are. Also that's weird and you should format it.

I formatted the card when I got it. Checked out the issue on Google and it seems like it's an issue with the PSP version of the game. I should be able to save just fine though when the time comes.

It's cool.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

Why are there 2 Yukikos

I wish there were more tbh.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Isn't Toukiden 2 open world and all this cool stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

I'm not a big fan of the Monster Hunter type games and all but I'm interested in Toukiden 2.