Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

is alundra a classic or only popular because its a zelda clone? i'm interested in it but i hear mixed things and only played like 10 mins of it in the 90s at my cousins house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

why is the trails box so big?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nintendo has enough fans to get by with cheap hardware and a few premium games a year.

If the nx is a powerhouse sold at a loss It might kill them

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

killzone plays really well i wouldn't have got it if it wasn't free but i liked it. freedom wars is a slow jrpg for the beginning hours so if you want to shoot stuff it takes a long time. its all moot though because the answer is edf

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

OxMan posted:

My vita is basically a ps1 slim with the monitor attachment these days.

yeah same. maybe cybersleuth some day idk

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

I almost never use remote play because it's awful for any game that require all four shoulder buttons ie. most of them.

don't worry ds4 enabled remote play is coming to a laptop near you

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Policenaut posted:

Does the add-on content for Soul Sacrifice carry over into Delta if it's installed or does the game come with it by default?

delta is the complete package afaik

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

NESguerilla posted:

I noticed Shadow Tower is on PSN. Is it still remotely playable or is it too dated to even bother?

Its good if you rebind the controls to be souls like

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mithaldu posted:

Some news on Dragon Fin Soup: Apparently they ditched their previous PSN port developer for a new studio, are working on a Revamp, though it's unclear whether that will be a separate product or simply an update, and promised some free keys to people who bought on PSN: https://t.co/PeRhoAuPq7

they should bury that turd forever and work on a game that doesn't look bad in comparison with the 30 year old games with no graphics that its trying to emulate.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Lemon-Lime posted:

I got the Joetsu L2/R2 grip and it's definitely nice, even if it cost me a fortune to import. I have big hands, so it makes the Vita a lot more comfortable to hold for extended periods of time, and the second shoulder buttons are very nice for playing PSX games.

Keep in mind that a lot of the grips are just a plastic shell that fattens the Vita up slightly, the draw with the Joetsu grip (and now this Hori one) is getting the extra buttons.

i also have the joetsu and buyer beware, the r2/l2 are garbage on it. i doubt the hori will be that great either but literally anything other than big flappy paddles with huge unnecessary pull distance that require fingers in an unnatural position would be an improvement.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Not Operator posted:

I stopped the video at "Compile Heart", did I miss much?

~this is another joke, please don't answer sincerely~

ignoring the second part of your post, i flipped through and all i saw were very tiny anime girls in an oversized living room environment running under chairs.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Nostalgia4Dogges posted:

What happens if I let someone borrow my Vita and they play a Vita game online via my PSN while i'm gaming online on my PS4?

an explosion

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sakurazuka posted:

Hearts R isn't much like Ys, it's more of a traditional JRPG but with real-time combat. It's pretty decent though.

yeah, YSMoC and YS7 are god tier action rpgs
Hearsts R is one of the better tales games i've played but they aren't my favorite and i've basically sworn off gettting them anymore. the combat system is like a weird hybrid thing that doesn't give you full control but still tries to be actiony and to me it plays real sloppy and most of the games you just cruise through until the final bosses that provide the first real challenge at all in the whole game.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

Uh, you have full control. And you don't cruise through if you turn the difficulty up.

uh you don't have dodge rolls and jumps and poo poo that you have in ys to style on enemies and the controls default to no free run. also get good

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Endorph posted:

no seriously i dont know what you mean by the full control thing, did you keep the game on semi-auto or what

sorry i edited above. also sorry for adversarial tone i'm just fooling around

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its a taste thing i'm sure. i also didn't like ff13 series' combat which a lot of people really like. i wanted lightning to hop around like mario 64 or something i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001