Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Can we please put a limit on DT posting about Senran Kagura because seriously it's kinda creepy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I guess i would get less of a weird feeling from him if he ever posted about literally anything else or in any way acknowledged that the sole appeal of these games are the teenaged girls with giant titties

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Naoto is the best girl because she has the most tiddy and blue hair

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
i lost my danganronpa cart

im v sad rn

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Slur posted:

I acquired $20 to the PSN store recently. I have most of the Vita staples, including Gravity Rush, Tearaway, Celceta, and Cold Steel. I need a recommendation for any Vita game which you guys have found extremely addicting and fun recently.

P4g you piece of poo poo

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
If I had to get one EDF what should it be

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
I just finished chapter four of Dangan Ronpa

:(

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Mithaldu posted:

I hope you don't expect the ending to make any sense.

Whatever man im busy being sad about my friend computer

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ruggington posted:

maybe i should finish danganronpa

chapter four is really good

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

numerrik posted:

I can't wait for the new zero escape, that's going to be my vita summer jam.

same but 3ds

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
my vita jam this summer will be danganronpa 2 and a marathon of the Trails games

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
has xseed said anything about translating the trails games in between TitS and ToCS yet

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Policenaut posted:

I don't think they've publicly released a press release of them furiously weeping at the idea of how long it's going to take to translate them just yet.

fair enough

i saw that they weren't planning on doing a psp release of TitS 3rd and went :( irl

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hi where can I get Gundam Breaker 3 in English thanks

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Looks like Play Asianis cheapest. Thanks

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

CrashCat posted:

enjoy your shame discount

whatever man im gettin gundam breaker 3

edit whats the good SAO game

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Stelas posted:

Hollow Fragment is large and sprawling and has a bad translation and you're stuck as kirito.
Lost Song has a too-simple battle system and is dull and you're stuck as only a couple of choices.

The answer might be 'the one coming out later this year'.

there's one that people here recommend sometimes though

also i finally finished danganronpa 1

that was a hell of an ending i tell you hwat

probably gonna order 2 with my next check because now i gotta see what happens

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Policenaut posted:

2 is okay, don't get the shooter spinoff because it is really bad.

duh

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
the best part of DR is when it gets INSANELY anime at the very end

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
is there any DLC for Gundam Breaker 3? if there is i might take the time to set up another PSN account for my other memory card

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Midjack posted:

Barbatos parts free with the game. You can get them playing the game but this lets you start with them. Anything you try to buy from the shop will need to use a PSN account in the game region. Most of the new content is free, added via software updates that don't care about the PSN region.

oh thats not bad, i wont gently caress wiht it then

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

In Training posted:

I'm part of the KKK

do the secret wizard handshake then FUCKER

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
remember when the fbi used superman to gently caress up the klan

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
my gundam breaker 3 was scheduled for delivery tomorrow and now the tracking says DELIVERY EXCEPTION and has no scheduled date

rip

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Gundam Breaker 3 came this morning

I am excited

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Also the used game store across the hall from my job has Estival Versus and I'm tempted to buy it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Vita homebrew is gonna be weak for a while but when it finally gets going it's going to be fantastic and I will replace my PSP1000 with my dead gay anime system

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Crimson Harvest posted:

Is it not enough power or not enough effort?

power. homebrew for PSP was actively until fairly recently afaik

henkaku trip report: super easy to install/reinstall. tried the mGBA port. its ok visually, but the audio is borked. it's going to be something to keep an eye on in the next couple weeks, as we start seeing more homebrew/finding out about potential bans

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Crimson Harvest posted:

Oh good, cause literally all the SNES games I tried and actually want to play run like poo poo. Where am I supposed to look for development announcements and releases? Please don't let it be Reddit...

wololo and its forum, or the retro gaming thread (which got reposted today so i dont have a link)

im going to be on this thing like a hawk so i'll be posting updates

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
im playing gundam breaker 3 and holy lmao at the first boss

its a perfect grade, you look like david fighting goliath with a lightsaber

buy this game

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Stelas posted:

I tried binging on it, but oh my god everything turned into an enormous sponge of HP so quickly. At least in Dynasty Warriors you're rewarded for mashing buttons with tons of beat-up mooks.

Gotta upgrade your poo poo homie

The boss fight I'm talking about is so goddamn silly and dumb I love it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Stelas posted:

Killing individual enemies wasn't too much of a problem, it's just there were so many and there really wasn't anything else attached except a saturday morning cartoon plot. I keep meaning to try it again, maybe I'll just dump all my plastic.

Because it's literally a video game version of a children's anime about building gundam models and battling them

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Goat posted:

For the dude who was trying SNES games: https://github.com/exsinner/CATSFC-libretro/releases/ This seems to work really, really well, except for a crash at the beginning of Super Mario RPG.

Romancing SaGa 3 also doesn't really work, but that's very common.

I'll try this when I get home and report back

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

leper khan posted:

Is there any way to use an SD card with the TV vita thing? I'm sort of interested in getting one now that homebrew exists and maybe saves will be easy to transfer, but I am not interested at all in dishing out for another proprietary card.

My guess is no, but.. :saddowns:

There's no adapter yet, between the stupidly small size and the filesystem that people literally just now are getting access to

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Slur posted:

The official cables are getting harder to find due to being out of print, as well.

I am happy I got 2 charging cables, so that if one broke, I could use the other.

i just have one that uses a regular micro usb, namaste harambe

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Literally The Worst posted:

I'll try this when I get home and report back

poo poo

works

flawlessly

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Doctor Goat posted:

It has some issues with ff6 sometimes so I am going to try to port snesadvance hacks to snes9x-next tomorrow. catsfc's unstable games seem to be unstable for reasons besides speed

Someone just ported desmume from the 3ds to the Vita for some reason and made an abomination that chugs out DS games at 10fps.

lmao if ur not playing the gba version of six

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
the dude who turned an ingame movie into rickroll has posted his info about decrypting digital games and such

so let's start taking bets on time until this thing has the same amount of piracy as the psp

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Wamdoodle posted:

Can't wait to see all the Day Zero dumps of untranslated japanese visual novels

this but unironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

ImpAtom posted:

I can't think of many Vita games likely to get fan translations to be honest.

robotics;notes duh