Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

^^ don't listen to this man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

we reached out to vita thread notable d_t for comment:

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ruggington posted:

what you like is maybe not as good as you think!

pff, spend an unreasonable amount of time learning as much about the thing i like as i know before trying to say words

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i just rewatched the giant bomb video of akiba's trib and it reminded me not to throw good money after bad anime

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i got back into risk of rain recently and like it a lot, but man, i can't imagine playing it on vita.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i mostly beat hitman go on ipad, and have been playing it on vita today. loads aren't too bad, it still looks real drat nice. the thing that irritates me is sometimes i can't see the whole board, and if the camera positions itself diagonally, the d-pad gets finicky.

but it's still a good puzzle game. take a look if you're unsure
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gcLUJ1JwlI

e: oh, and the microtransactions for hints are gone, but using them disqualifies you from a certain trophy, so

coolskull fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Feb 24, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

gonna repost my questions from last week, just in case someone can fill me in

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

For those who've played Oreshika:
1. How often do you stay in a labyrinth for multiple months? I feel like I'm always being risky, and missing out on management stuff.
2. How worried should I be about running low on characters?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's a puzzle game. you do puzzles from a list.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Anyone know where to find a replacement analog stick for the PCH-2001? Everything I'm finding is for the first model.

e: Or rather, can anyone verify if they use the same part?

e2: Guess I got it, if anyone else is looking

coolskull fucked around with this message at 20:30 on Feb 24, 2016

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like the Suzuha route a lot because it's not something i ever saw explored in a time travel story, or considered myself.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

obviously i meant the general idea of losing concern for loved ones and having no concept of consequence for your actions, not the specific implementation. don't make this weirder than it has to be.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it's cool we are friends here

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

I don't know this term, please help.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

thank you.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

iphone 7 will have two big candy buttons on the bottom and we'll all learn to navigate combat menus with them.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

heeeeey baby batter

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

g

Mithaldu posted:

the amount of anime avatars here really is on the rise

vita thread

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i really wish P4G let you skip or speed up battle animations. i can only watch kanji ride his bike into the fray so many times.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

MisterAlex posted:

Edit: What is this strange new world? I did a search for "anime poster" and the very first result was a pair of naked chicks, one kissing(?) the other on the boob... O_o`

that's anime, idiot. didn't you ever see akira.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

okay, the interview quoted earlier suggested this game was about pirates with large breasts. are you lying to us, developer (probably compile hearts)??

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

on a cold lonely night you're gonna go on the psn store and see a nep game for under $10. then you'll be as hopeless as me.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

rebirth 2 was a huge pain to platinum, i'm glad 3 was more straightforward.

i'm also glad this new brush i got makes it easier to get my hands clean. perfectly clean. good boys have to be clean.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Neato posted:

This is one of my deepest fears and the unavoidable future.

it's like a warm bath, that you kind of resent, but the colors are bright and you aren't thinking about your debt anymore, right? the eyes are really big and everyone is happy. happy.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Takoluka posted:

Vita thread, who is your favorite Nep?

I like Nepgear.

same, she is self-motivated without being irritating

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"we will do the thing you want if you send a bunch of pissy tweets"-a pr person who is already fired

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Stanos posted:

I own a vita and I have never finished P4G (but played P4 on PS2), am I allowed to post still

i will allow it, yes.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

mandatory lesbian posted:

andro girls, and boys, are the best

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

So what's the verdict on the two VNs in the sale (Code: Realize ~Guardian of Rebirth~ and Norn9: Var Commons)

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i keep thinking of buying that three pack of atelier games for $80. just fall into a hole of anime girls in elaborate dresses for the next month

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

MisterAlex posted:

Sheesh, I'm seeing abysmal download speed on this Vita right now. Our download speeds are generally pretty great--my PS4 downloaded a 2.7 GB game update in five minutes earlier... but I'm getting a 2-hour estimate on this 1.5 GB Vita game. I don't suppose there's a way to use my computer (or PS4) as a proxy, is there?

uh, hey, why don't you enjoy the games you already have downloaded, mr. hollywood?

you know i saw a coffee can in your garbage yesterday. there are at least 20 places you could use that in your home.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

scuse me i don't use the slur "mr. hollywood" unless i am good and SERIOUS. don't make light of me.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

you are cranky. take a nap.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

MisterAlex posted:

She'd found the dog chewing up the plastic case. :haw:

titties so good even pets know it

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Kirios posted:

gonna be that guy in a month. Vita arrives in two days!

please buy miku games before you get to senran or nep, you might not have to hit bottom

corn in the bible posted:

why would someone need a vita to play neptunia when its on pc??? you dont make sense vita thread
computers have big screens that someone else might see.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i had to look up the name, but i prefer miyabe.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

please do not use miku's name in the same sentence as crass sexual words.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i bought EDF2 for the sale price, i am excited to get my ant fix.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ruggington posted:

I went to buy it and forgot I needed to re-up ps plus so it basically cost me 65 dollars

pretty hosed up

well now you can download flame over and reality fighters!

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

corn in the bible posted:

so please submit a ticket if you want it on pstv

man, it seems like every time i hear about double fine i like them less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

40 acres and an uguu~