Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ruggington posted:

my dual blade technique is powerful

*stabs a guy in a parking lot and announces to my video game wife that I beat the final boss*

This is slander against Kirito-kun and I won't stand for it. He didn't stab him, he just drove the guy's face into a car

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Thuryl posted:

it's Corneo-Vision™

He was a despicable person but at least he had good taste

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I confess that I actually enjoyed playing the 3rd Birthday. I liked the music and the overdive feature. The damage sponge bosses were kind of annoying though, at least until you unlock good equipment

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Baal posted:

Why is no one talking about Uppers and how loving fun it looks

Here let me post the trailer for you again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiok1mgT1YM

The loving dudes that made Kenka Bancho made an even cooler game

Guy catches a glimpse of three girls' underwear and it inspires him to uppercut a dude into a helicopter. :wow:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Endorph posted:

you know what our punk clothing line needs to promote it

big anime titties

Looks much better than their actual in-game clothes imo

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Vita thread posts disparaging tomboys and Mikus are greatly upsetting

you don't deserve to be the OP of the Vita thread Policenaut, it's a good thing your old thread got nuked

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Junpei Hyde posted:

I like Miku, and also tomboys.

you have my vote

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Mitchie M in the trailer, they really know how to get me excited for a game. We are going to get this in NA right?

FactsAreUseless posted:

Oh also for the next week this is an Unfair Probation Zone. It means I will probate people unfairly if I think they are posting bad.

that's fair

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

I actually use Meiko in most of the songs

I can't play any of the vocaloids in songs they don't actually sing in because it's just weird to me. Meiko just needs more songs. Her songs are good but she gets so few it's ridiculous

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

voltcatfish posted:

Ah, right, Bacterial Contamination was the name of the song

hmmm never heard that song before let's see what all the fuss is abo-JESUS CHRIST :cry:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Looper posted:

this miku stuff sounds kinda hosed up

The weird songs are part of why I like Miku. She's not locked into standard super happy J-pop

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Ostentatious posted:

I know nothing about anime and jpop but my favorite persona 4 golden character is naoto hopefully my opinion on that isnt complete garbage

:ohdear:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I'm looking at BoF3 and thinking about snagging it. Are there any significant differences to the PSP Breath of Fire III? I heard that the fishing minigame got changed and that scares me. I loved fishing in the PSX version and don't want to play a stupid mess like BoF4's fishing.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

ImpAtom posted:

The fishing game only got changed in that you can access it from the main menu to fish for fun IIRC.

Sweet, guess I'll be playing BoF soon.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Schrodingers cat posted:

Oh gosh, oh gosh, y'all.

Samurai Warriors 4 details on castle customization and on the self-insert persona character.

Character customization also sounds very cool and you can make youself replace a person in the story, meaning you're not just a mute protagonist that kills everything anymore. You're.... a historical protagonist that kills everything and you can replace multiple people which means you and your dream friends (or representations of your real friends) can KO the world.

So I was actually planning on getting Samurai Warrior 4-II soon because my wife and I need a new couch co-op murder game. Is Empires going to be a straight upgrade that supersedes 4-II? Should I wait and get Empires instead?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Alrighty, 4-II it is then. Thanks!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

voltcatfish posted:

Mitchie M is far and away the best Vocaloid composer, really.

:yeah:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I've got my tickets for the April show in Seattle. This is gonna be awesome. :slick:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Wamdoodle posted:

Pls post your experience.

I'll be sure to do this. I haven't been to an event with swarms of anime fans in a looooong time, I can't wait to find out how the crowd is going to traumatize me.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

M E L A N C H O L I C

That is a good song. That, Time Machine, and Urbandonment were my favorite songs on Diva f.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Miku Expo 2016 was in Seattle yesterday, and it was pretty awesome (and really goddamn loud)! The smoothness and detail of the projection was phenomenal, and I'm glad I got to see it in person. The highlight of the show was definitely Rin and Len's Remote Control duet, which was very animated and a good fit for the concert format. I highly recommend it to anyone who lives near a showing!

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Takoluka posted:

wow what a nerd

*nods sagely*

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Super No Vacancy posted:

i cant go see miku on a goddamn wednesday

If you're not willing to weasel out of work and cancel all other engagements to go see Miku on a Wednesday then I can't help but question your devotion

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Mithaldu posted:

I'm not sure we should listen to anime hitler's opinions on japanese g- anything.

please don't slur shame

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

also does anyone else make their game characters with way darker skin than they have? i don't know why, maybe liberal guilt.

when you think about it when you make a game character you are establishing a hierarchical master-slave relationship where you are in full control of the resulting character's actions and fate. always making them have way darker skin than you is problematic and makes you pretty racist imo

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Armor-Piercing posted:

The complete package is 27.2 GB

That seems low for ps4 tbh

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This looks like poo poo but

Junpei Hyde posted:

There should be more musous with girls kissing.

:yeah:

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

If it gets gassed I'll make the new thread and have a bunch of Miku gifs as the OP

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Txn posted:

Better yet, post more Miku now and forget that the last page happened.

So did anyone else go the Hatsune Miku Expo?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

The Colonel posted:

the vita is going to be remembered

I appreciate your optimism

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Endorph posted:

look if we were blaming game devs for bad ads, it's time to say ocarina of time is poo poo because of those ads where it tells you you'll get to gently caress zelda when you win

wait what

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Endorph posted:

it doesn't sound the same at all!!!

Seriously, part of what makes Vocaloid so great is seeing the different stylistic directions composers can take with the voices. It's surprisingly varied

Though I've never been a fan of the songs that are just Miku saying like 20000 words in under a minute

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

If this discourages KT from localizing Atelier Shallie Plus I'm going to be very bummed

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Are we absolutely sure it's PS4 only? That article was kind of vague about it.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

right, but it didn't say anything like "no plans for Vita release" or anything like that. KT doesn't exactly have a good track record when it comes to being forthright with their Atelier game release plans

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

fair enough. I was just being leery because of the time KT suddenly released Atelier Totori Plus on the PS Store without announcing that it was even being localized, but I guess it's been quite some time since that happened

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

voltcatfish posted:

Unless you mean the rad arcade one with like 250 songs in it, in which case the answer is never

I want to believe

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

I eagerly await the announcement of the Playstation Mortem

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Takoluka posted:

"see you later, titlords"

god, get it right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Cake Attack posted:

retro turn-based rpg inspired by snes classics like chrono trigger and final fantasy

You know that video game you loved because it was inspired and unique and wasn't afraid to try new things? Well our game is going to copy it