Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

What kind of game is exist archive like? Visual novel?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

So with the rumors that you may not be able to buy vita games (off the psn) what do you think is the most important games to grab?

Let me put it in a different question. If you could only keep 5-10 games on the vita, what would you pick.

I'd go with

Persona 4 Golden
Soul Sacrifice Delta
Shovel Knight
Final Fantasy X
Undertale
Salt and Sanctuary
EDF (both)

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Also given that persona 4 Golden is expensive physical ($50) and you can grab it digitally for $20, it's a fantastic purchase. Rpgs are always great games on the go.

I'm actually trying to work my way through the sly collection. I want to get all the trophies so I can finish those games and delete them.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Muramasa on vita had some unique dlc I think. Also I just recommend p4g even if it isn't exclusive anymore because portable rpgs are awesome and $20 for a digital copy is better than $50 physical (expect this to go up)

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Minidust posted:

Did they ever fix the thing where you can't buy a PSN game if you've claimed it on PS Plus? I've put a ton of time into Spelunky and I wouldn't want to miss the opportunity to "own" it outside of a subscription. But my current Plus subscription runs past the rumored store closing date, so not really sure what my options are.

The only option AFAIK is to do it on a ps4 console. You can buy stuff you've claimed via ps+ that way.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Yeah for now I think I actually have everything I want from ps3 and vita. The only thing left I want to grab is soul sacrifice delta.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Speaking of the shutdown, I officially bought my last Vita game (unless someone sells me on another game before the store closesl

Soul Sacrifice Delta

Never played it but I did play the original. For $18 I figured it was worth grabbing.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Was the memory card ever removed even when off? I think that happens too

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Soul sacrifice delta servers go offline Christmas eve.

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Vita is not dead. I'm playing Severed on mine and I'll be out of town next week so I'm taking the vita and playing the Lego movie the videogame.

I'm just trying to finish all my ps+ vita games before I 'retire' my system and start using a Playstation portal later this year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Apparently netflix will stop working on vita on October 16th.

Everyone is gonna say 'vita had netflix???'