Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

This op sucks, what happened to policenaut's thread? Did anime kill it?

vita rulez

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

as someone who used to check out the vita thread weekly, but hadn't for like a year until recently, can i just say that i think this thread is a nice simile for the arc of the vita itself

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Toukiden 2 is looking pretty cool, the open world should hopefully add a lot. I really really want soul sacrifice 2 though, anyone know if keiji expressed any interest in continuing the series?

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

i ordered gundam sd g generation g genesis and holy butts this game came on two carts

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Fixins posted:

What's the best Gundam game on this system

Rated PG-34 posted:

Super robot wars X/V

I recently picked up SD Gundam G Generation Genesis (lol) and if you like the UC gundam timeline it's an awesome game that very much follows the SRW gameplay mold. its got something like 300 mobile suits to collect, all from the UC ranging from 0079 to 0096, not to mention craploads of pilots and also dozens of warships like white base to deploy them from, pilot skills, modifications that are awarded for special objectives, etc...its kind of a grindy game but with a ton of content(it comes on two carts) and I'd honestly potentially recommend it to certain SRPG fans who don't even like gundam.

It's also neat in that instead of one overarching mash up story like SRW, it has a bunch of different story arcs from various UC series- ranging from well known ones like the original series, 0080 and Unicorn, to lesser known ones like IgLoo or zeonic front- so its a good way of getting the broad strokes of the stories from those media entries. The battle animations are also really awesome. I've found it to hold my interest much more than SRW V did, which I also own on vita, though the gameplay itself is largely similar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpztvDQUQ0c

main downside is you'll probably have to import, which means $$ (there's an english language version available on playasia and other importers for like ~$55). but if you like both univeral century gundam and SRPGs this game will give you a lot of mileage.

tl;dr reenact that one stoned argument you had with your friend about ramba ral showing up at a baoa qu with a secret squad of qubeleys

and yes if you understand any of that last sentence you are a huge fuckin nerd

free hubcaps fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jan 11, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Soul sacrifice is one of the best co op experiences I've ever had and it's a shame it hasn't had a console rerelease