Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Midjack posted:

It's OK but I like the other Extreme VS games more.

To respond to the guy asking about Gundam Breaker 3 last thread: I suggest importing it. It combines anime, mecha, and plastic model building all in the same video game so you have a fourth-order niche going on with the appeal. As Policenaut says, if Extreme VS Force does really well they might, but Gundam games haven't done very well.

Yeah, i'm probably just going to import the PS4 version and the maybe see if they announce a localisation before getting the vita version. I own a digital copy of Breaker 2 for the vita(that I have installed on a PS TV) so I'm pretty stoked that 3 is only a couple of months away according to play-asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

It has two eyepatch girls.

I've got the game on the way along with taiko and that touhou dungeon crawler so i'll probs give a quick write-up. From what I've heard it's pretty much the browser game though.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

It has an arcade game as well but I have no idea how it plays.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Theres nothing wrong with neptunia games, they're just very average RPGs.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

dPB posted:

Thanks for this, now I can sleep easier.

Grand Kingdom beta question, is it available for EU/Oceania

Yes, its an option on the sign up page to say what region you are in.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Plastics AFAIK as just used for leveling up parts.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Excella or an a localisation of the Fate VNs would be pretty sweet.

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Guess I can cancel my order of it from Amazon JPN then.

EDIT: Or I cant attempt to.

PrinnySquadron fucked around with this message at 14:48 on May 27, 2016

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

They should add edison because I find it hilarious that Fates Edison is a big ol robot lion:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PrinnySquadron
Dec 8, 2009

Policenaut posted:

If there were any justice on this earth, people would remember it for Soul Sacrifice Delta.

I would kill for a re-release of Soul Sacrifice on PS4