Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

I'm hunting for a Vita, what's the concensus about the 1000 vs 2000? Iirc the 2000 has micro USB and 1gb internal memory and the 1000 has better screen? They're both about 100€ from a trusted seller with warranty and I'm eyeing which one to pick for CFW and portable gaming.

Are batteries easy to replace for future proofing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Looks like the 1000 for the screen is winning. I guess I'll need a proprietary memory card will be needed for the initial CFW setup, right? That's gonna be the fun part I guess. SD2Vita is easier to get nowadays at least in here.

Guillermus
Dec 28, 2009

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

nope! the 1000 model has 4gb of built in storage, another point in its favor.

Late reply but thanks! I'm still looking for a good one to pick up