Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

looks good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

ban youtube

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

trophies... finally a reason to play it

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

theres a vita in baby driver we're back in the black gang

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the vita never died

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the vita will outlive the switch

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Please do not kill idols

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

you and the bible are banned

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

irlZaphod posted:

I had it on Standard / Easy but they're definitely not moving clockwise from one to the next. I'm pretty sure I had one which went from Triangle to Down, which are diagonally opposite.

I'll give it a go again later, I probably need to practice more. I'm used to EBA which was obviously touchscreen based rather than button based.

you should be looking toward the center but if you rotate your eyes around clockwise than the notes won't come up behind you

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

idk what that is

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the p4d story is good actually

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

idgi

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Takoluka posted:

I'm seriously surprised that we still have real Vita news.

I wonder if there will be a new Nep game for it in the distant future.

why? it's alive and well

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

whats that is it good

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

thriving

https://twitter.com/dukope/status/939591376102088704

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

huh

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

:gas:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hmm DLC has to match the region though, right? so if you want the DLC you'd have to do the account shenanigans?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

hm i ordered the ps4 version of dancing to avoid the account switching but it does occur to me that i have a pstv sitting around too

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the vn is an adaptation of the anime with like twice as much content and alternate endings and it came out in japan like two years ago

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is the english vers out?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

where do you even buy physical vita games google is just giving me news articles about the english localization being announced

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i found this https://www.ricedigital.co.uk/store/punch-line-cheermancy-edition-ps-vita-us-version

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the anime was good, deterministic time travel plots whip rear end

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

remote play was good for me for a while and now it never successfully connects and i've no idea why

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

the switch is alive and well though

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

granblue relink needed hornier devs

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

is there an ez guide for doing the SD card thing. I have an old model vita. also a PSTV

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

sick i might try the modem one

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

no download management is really bad on psn

i think the best way is queue stuff with the PSDLE web browser extension
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/psdle/jdjhhapoddhnimgdemnpbfagndcnmhii?hl=en

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

looking down my trophy list it seems like they eventually ported everything i played to ps4 or did a new release on ps4 like steinsgate elite so my list of must-get vita exclusives is

persona 4 golden

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

well i got as far as removing the 3g modem from my vita and the first screw came out without a hitch but the second was immediately stripped so rip my vita i guess. turns out it and its lovely overpriced and unreliable memory sucked all along!!!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

i tried it with a rubber band and got nowhere just kept spinning around. the psvsd guide said the screws strip really easily i guess they werent kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

nah fam