Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Davincie posted:

ban talking about non-games

So no mention of Telltale game, most indie games, and anything labeled story-rich?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Help Im Alive posted:

It was just weird when the old thread would turn into anime chat megathread out of nowhere for like two pages

It's almost as if most of the videogames released on sony platforms can resemble anime.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

InfinityComplex posted:

I found a collector's box of ToSC for the vita at an ebgames couple days ago. It's gone now.

Tales of Symphonia or Trails in the Sky?

Neither were released for the vita.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

littleorv posted:

So what are the quality tiddie games available on the Vita? Keep in mind I am a sophisticated gentleman and only sophisticated titties are acceptable for me. By the way I have already played Persona 4.

Virtue's Last Reward

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

The number of female videogame characters actually outnumbers male ones.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

noirstronaut posted:

Should I train myself to give a gently caress about digimon

Season 3 and only stuff with Rika and Renamon matter.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Get Virtue's last reward because the vita version is the only version that isn't bugged to poo poo and the third game is probably going to be off the walls bouncy balls amazing.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

punk rebel ecks posted:

How longdo you guys think until Ys VII will be on sale on PSN?

Buy any YS game, buy both Trails in the Sky games, buy Trails of Cold Steel

The regular Legend of Heroes games range from average to good. But none are as good as Trails in the Sky or Cold Steel.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

punk rebel ecks posted:

I already have. YS VII is literally the only Western released Ys game I do not own.

Do you own Ys: Wanderers from Ys III?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mithaldu posted:

Edit: In other words, S;G doesn't throw boobs at the player.

They look like they all have beards.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Trails of Blue Balls

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Trails of Cold Steel is just Final Fantasy Type Zero

They even wear the same jackets.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Are they ever going to do a physical release of Trails in the Sky Second Chapter or will I be forced to buy a memory card for my vita?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Policenaut posted:

Holy poo poo! BAMCO I LOVE YOU

I dunno I think BamCo has a strange way to spell English version of Tales of Innocence R

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Dehry posted:

Mind Zero's Steam port is coming on the 8th of march. Strike another game off the exclusive list.

It's a poo poo game, let the PC gamers have it, they won't even notice it among the piles of poo poo that they already have.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Get trails of cold steel

been playing it all day and it's what Final Fantasy Type 0 should have been.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Ciaphas posted:

Think I'm gonna pull the trigger on Cold Steel and set that to downloading overnight. Still a little unsure just because I didn't ever finish TiTS 'cos of how slow it was, but I'm willing to give it another shot.

I'll come back to SSD or GE later, I've still got MH4U to satiate my loot-lust :v:

I'm just midway through Cold Steel, it's a rock solid RPG.

you also get to ride around on horses