Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I bought an SD2 Vita and hacked mine, and then realized there was nothing I wanted to play on it. Lol I'll miss you Vita you coulda been so much more than you were

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

please play persona 2

you can play both parts on the vita and maybe if enough people play it atlus will remember it exists

Sir' I'll have you know I've not only beaten both parts of persona 2, including buying Innocent sin on release, I"m also one of the chosen few whose beaten persona 1. Not the Snowqueen quest though, I'm not that masochistic

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Time to dust off the Vita, San Andreas got ported

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYpxxi-RaoQ

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Portable bully would be the absolute death of my free time. Absolute top five game of all time to me.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

I do not think they could run SA at all without gpu access.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

It's criminal we never got a San Andreas stories with the empire building from VCS, so much wasted potential.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

There's a program that spoofs it to give you file view I think but I can't remember the name

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Retroarch is always bad, every platfrom

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Add a jpeg of an anime girl and sony would be set for life.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Why would they care at this point

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Yeah the upper management is clearly just trying to pass the buck. They crippled the Vita from day one with the mem cards, 3G model, lack of first and second party support, made the thing too drat expensive.

Imagine if the Vita had no back touch, maybe no fronttouch, SD cards for memory, USB C charging, and was 50$ cheaper. We'd all be playing the Vita 2 right now

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Rockstars got ten high priced lawyers and the reverse engineering teams got Lionel hutz.

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Gundam Assault Survive was pretty fun for awhile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaius Marius
Oct 9, 2012

Those are different from minis right? I think I have one or two of those downloaded on the ps3