Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i went to buy a vita game from psn and my pstv crashed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Wamdoodle posted:

What was it?

muramasa rebirth

i reset it like 5 times and it finally stopped throwing up different error messages long enough to let me buy it and then it told me that my connection to the server had been lost 3 times in a row and i dunno maybe it's downloading now. also big appreciation for most of the images on the store being broken

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

voltcatfish posted:

Did they ever release all the DLC for Muramasa

Last I checked they got delayed n Japan, and not even the one where you play as a catgirl had come out yet

there's a pack with like 4 of them so probably

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Trails of cold steel 2

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

man they got a gently caress of a lot better at making games in between muramasa and dragons crown

good news is by the time i finish this hundred monks room i'll be max level whatever that is

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 03:15 on Jan 27, 2016

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

No one bought it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Why won't they stop making Mana games

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It will use the buttons but it will still be a bad phone game

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

best of luck to everyone buying the bad game just to spite Dark_Tzitzimine

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

⌒゚(σ_σ)゚⌒

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 03:26 on Feb 2, 2016

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

they only put special snowflake games (the ones with lots of marketing) up for preorder

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Policenaut posted:

Hop into the closest dumpster and you're there.

Holy poo poo

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

voltcatfish posted:

Well before it was screwy exclusive shmups and jrpgs, but I don't think the one has either of that so who knows

Unfortunately the shmups thing is still going

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Policenaut posted:

Guys, stop shouting at each other! We're getting Shiren the Wanderer 5 Plus overseas!

http://gematsu.com/2016/02/shiren-wanderer-5-plus-coming-north-america-july-26

Holy poo poo

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I was always bad at the cool combo

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Game doesn't sound like it has much in common with disgaea other than hugely inflated numbers.

http://www.jrpgreview.com/makaishin-trillion.html

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

anyone played the Hero Must Die demo on the jp store?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Looper posted:

how can you even tell that's miku without being told

embarrassing

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Gabby_Jay posted:

So far I've seen a couple of jumpscares, but by and large it's about the creepy atmosphere and weird enemies that can show up almost anywhere. It's more in tune with a Silent Hill or Siren game, just without combat and one-hit-deaths.

Felt like the constant heart beating noise really sabotaged the atmosphere. I think I would like it a lot more if there were 1/4 as many enemies. Like just calm down and let walk around the spooky town for one uninterrupted minute without the immediate threat of death.

btw if you've finished it can you explain the thing that happens at the end? Like I can guess myself and I've seen reasonable guesses from other people but I'm wondering if it's referencing something specific.

E: oh you finished it as I wrote this post cool

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

MarcusSA posted:

The anime?

have you seen wizardry lately in the last 10 years

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Feb 12, 2016

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Have they said anything about cold steel 3 lately? Other than that they're making it.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

it's appropriate since if your boat girls sink they die forever

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sounds like the monster hunter part isn't the bad part of that game

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

every time i remember this exists i get excited about it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sakurazuka posted:

Honestly delaying/cancelling a game because of low pre-order numbers seems so unlikely I'm wondering if there isn't something else going on.

Happens with anime sometimes. Guess the low budget tits game business isn't all that different

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

They don't cancel the show as it's airing, they cancel or delay the BD releases. Happened with that hugely unpopular rotoscoped show a while ago.

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 17:19 on Feb 23, 2016

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Those games can be shoehorned onto phones but they never would have been made just for phones

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Light Gun Man posted:

Was looking for an image in a folder earlier and found this

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Caligula

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_p1BmwCYvno&t=1737s

More gameplay at 33:10

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

There's a bit more to setsuna's gameplay than chrono trigger. There's some timed hits stuff and you're collecting materials from monsters to make abilities that you equip to people. But it's mostly just about listening to pretty piano music and soaking in the snowfeels

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

It's their stab at the senran kagura thing. It plays like ps2-era dynasty warriors but worse. Every part of it feels extremely cheap. It's not good.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

That game good or what

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

i believe in tokyo xanadu

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Schrodingers cat posted:

Wow, I forgot about all of those O_O So surprising how titles like that keep coming out.

Vita means life

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

please enjoy your japanese high school life

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

imo only play the 3d remake long enough to unlock original Rondo and SotN

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Similarly only play Richter long enough to unlock Maria who is way more fun to play as :colbert:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Thank you In Training

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

ayukawa posted:

The lack of cute definitely hurts it in my world.

The mons are cute once you get to know them.

In the next game you'll get to play as a cat too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Saoshyant posted:

So, if I got this right, Experience Inc is covering both types of people here: those who want an easy DRPG get Ray Gigant, while those who want to get frustrated, bang their heads against the wall a more hardcore experience get Stranger in Sword City.

They're also making some kind of action game

For the xbox one