Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
hip check please
Jan 11, 2012

What does this mean?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

TOM HANKS posted:

What does this mean?

He never explained. Which makes it even more odd that he said "do your homework". No one can investigate any further than what he posts. :confused:

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
yo doob can I get a roll tide my brotha

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I wonder what it's like to be that bad at everything

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord
if he's already talking about SA on twitter, he should finish the cycle and buy himself an account

thus the poop can finally touch us

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TOM HANKS posted:

What does this mean?

A goon called in to the nearby funeral home to check out Doobie's story.

Doobie claimed he had to shut down because the shack was on prime real estate and the funeral home wanted to expand.

It wasn't because of his incompetence that the business failed.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Melmac posted:

He never explained. Which makes it even more odd that he said "do your homework". No one can investigate any further than what he posts. :confused:

Someone supposedly did the homework and called the funeral home. They had no knowledge of a parking lot expansion

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Melmac posted:

Lots of new tweets for some reason. Each one more strange than the next!

https://twitter.com/DoobiesDogHouse/with_replies

doobie sacrifice ur Christmas for a Kickstarter

this is a goon

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Heath posted:

Someone supposedly did the homework and called the funeral home. They had no knowledge of a parking lot expansion

Isn't sort of gross thinking about how the hot dog shack is close to funeral home and also maybe a crematorium?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

etalian posted:

Isn't sort of gross thinking about how the hot dog shack is close to funeral home and also maybe a crematorium?

It was a flower shop, I think it just recently got bought to be turned into a corpse bunker

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

It was a flower shop, I think it just recently got bought to be turned into a corpse bunker

i'll have the frog dog with a side of crematorium ash

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

etalian posted:

skaboomizzy posted:

I thought it was a mausoleum that was opening up?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Melmac posted:

I thought it was a mausoleum that was opening up?

Look man, nobody can keep up with the wheeling and dealing in the metropolis of Reform, Alabama. Wall Street of the South, it is.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
q: how are doobie and michael Jackson similar?

a: they both put 30 year slabs of meat in 10 year old buns

GIANT OUIJA BOARD
Aug 22, 2011

177 Years of Your Dick
All
Night
Non
Stop

TOM HANKS posted:

What does this mean?

I think it's directed at the goons who keep saying that there is no funeral shack.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
I thought it was a pet cemetery?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I think it's directed at the goons who keep saying that there is no funeral shack.

There is a new funeral home and a goon called it up to confirm Doobie's story.

Naturally Doobie's story didn't agree with reality

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
didn't he say franchising was in the works?

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

ASHES..in the urn

abigserve
Sep 13, 2009

this is a better avatar than what I had before
ashes to ashes, dogs to dust

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

oh no, i lost my big chance

:negative:

i can't wait to see what he does when interest really drops off again

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

why are doob and tasha using memes we use?? what is happening

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

CrashCat posted:

He's right though you are a queer.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

You wanna go to Reform and get in his truck for a session of smear the queer I'm not gonna stop ya :shrug:

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

I have loved the Doob saga all the way from the beginning, but at this point I believe he is a fake or a great con artist.

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Smiling Mandrill posted:

I have loved the Doob saga all the way from the beginning, but at this point I believe he is a fake or a great con artist.

What's the difference

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

If it's the long con it's showing more dedication than Doob did :laugh:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You know, I forgot about the part of the original doobie thread where FYAD starts mocking it and Soundmonkey then pretends like he was just doing the whole doobie thing ironically, like hehe, I'm cool guys, seriously, I was just joking. Even though he made effort post after effort post about talking to doobie, and preparing doobie for the media onslaught, etc. It's truly pathetic to read.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

You know, I forgot about the part of the original doobie thread where FYAD starts mocking it and Soundmonkey then pretends like he was just doing the whole doobie thing ironically, like hehe, I'm cool guys, seriously, I was just joking. Even though he made effort post after effort post about talking to doobie, and preparing doobie for the media onslaught, etc. It's truly pathetic to read.

he took a batman speech and replaced words so it was about hot dogs

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

OctoberBlues posted:

Can never be posted enough:

Triticum Guzzler posted:

youll never sustain a sicker burn than the insane + brutal carpet-borne friction from backpedalling after the worm turned on your fucker moron hotdog altriusm. your legs flailed in ever gayer circles fred flintstone style as you raced from the lego den to the computer room to let people know that your self appointed ambassadorial duties plus the time and money you spent trying to take more professional photographs of ersatz retard hotdogs were all part of your incredible joke. you cannot save face or be even remotely not gay.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

etalian posted:

Soylent Green piled high

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Get a job Doobie

This is a collections agency

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

CrashCat posted:

Is it true though? Are you queer?

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634
no way that's doob or his wife tweeting

nooneofconsequence
Oct 30, 2012

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Bitter Mushroom posted:

no way that's doob or his wife tweeting

:agreed:

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Then who under her account has been posting for the past 3 years? Random stuff about family and stupid apps and stuff too, going back years? Or are you both presuming someone hacked two Twitter accounts?

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum

Melmac posted:

Then who under her account has been posting for the past 3 years? Random stuff about family and stupid apps and stuff too, going back years? Or are you both presuming someone hacked two Twitter accounts?

She posted the hung frog pic on one of her FB accounts too and explained to her friends that it was to do with the people who'd been making fun of them for the last 3 years. It's an account which is definitely hers.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Melmac posted:

shes actually been a goon all along, thjat's the only way it make sense

Dave Concepcion
Mar 19, 2012

nooneofconsequence posted:

Can never be posted enough:

it's so goddamned perfect in every way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buckets of buckets
Apr 8, 2012

CHECK OUT MY AWESOME POSTS
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=114&perpage=40#post447051278

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3681373&pagenumber=91&perpage=40#post444280066

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3818944&pagenumber=196&perpage=40#post472627338

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3788178&pagenumber=405&perpage=40#post474195694

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831643&pagenumber=5&perpage=40#post475694634

Melmac posted:

thats exactly what I'm saying. I just don't believe anyone can go this far off the deep end

do you REALLY believe that doob is posting rare pepes?

• Locked thread