Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

we kept a dog shack open for nearly three years. beat that reddit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

the xmas money guy's kids were adults iirc, so it's not like little timmy is missing out on his train set

why didn't doob ever have an sa account. this whole thing would've been a lot more exciting.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i will buy doobie a mop.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

"waiting for the deep breath before the battle begins" sounds like a description of someone's experience hanging themself. stay safe tasha.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Vincent Van Goat posted:

I really wish there was an account of the Doobie saga from the perspective of a normal person in Reform, Alabama. What must they think when they see stuff like this?

1. new restaurant, looks bad
2. no one talks about restaurant
3. oh, it's closing? well.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Caskets.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

weirdo queer froggers implies that there are normal queer froggers, proving tasha's support for the LGBT community and their legal rights.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

my frog is an awesome frog.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

imo a goon should open a new doobie's doghouse in reform, but act really gay and stupid the whole time while pretending to be wayne "doobie" gretsky, as an irony.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

god bless you.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

local economy plum give out...

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

if it was gonna look like that, he should have put it on the menu out of spite

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

grief, bottled up

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

a grown man sits down, cracks his fingers, and grins as poo poo-eating-ly as possible before typing "frog rape" into google.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Rasta_Al posted:

This legit looks like a hand grasping a slathered wanger.

you should probably go to the doctor

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

straight outta reform
crazy line cook named...
named oh god what am i doing

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i hope doob and tash are able to join weird twitter and make some money

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

it was super packed (lunch hour) and tasha took his name, and naturally he gave his forum name

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

doob's grocery corner, offering single eggs and oscar meyer franks for a modest markup. take 'n bake omelettes.

• Locked thread