Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Penny's...ON THE DOLLAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Heath posted:

On a porch in Reform, Alabama.

"Wayne and Tasha keep talkin' about these frogs, or froggers, or somethin' and I'm gettin' worried."

"Frogger? I played the hell outta that one at Jack's Bar before that retard Arlo DuPree knocked it over onto the owner's son."

"No, idjit, not the game. Wayne's actin' kinda... Off-color. Him and Tasha both. Ravin' all the time about bein' harassed. Then 'e closes up that hot dog stand what he jus' open. Says business was good, but he's all closed up now. Jus' like that."

"Let me tell you a thing or two about Wayne Robinson. I went to school wit'im and he had all the brains and the work ethic of a horse. Well, maybe not the work ethic, but 'e had intuition, y'know? Like a tiger. He didn't give no hot cat poo poo about whether the odds were against 'im. I admired 'im fer it."

"Did you ever eat at his shack?"

"gently caress no. Do you think they're real, though?"

"What?"

"The froggers."

A croak in the distance. Both men sit in silence for what feels like a long time.

Are you Stephen King irl?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Last Buffalo posted:

Was there ever a direct reason that people always said Doobie was into Meth or other hard drugs, or did that just seem like the most plausible explanation for the callout raps?

I think whoever that was that posed as Doobie in the something sensitive thread said he had a meth problem when he was younger. This was the same "Doobie" who claimed he had a gay daughter in a relationship with a black lady and that 'Henry ford didn't use spreadsheets', so it should be taken with a grain of salt.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
We should kickstart a Doobie movie

Also is anyone friends with doob's or Tasha on fb? I see screenshots of their personal fb pages from time to time. Not that I would advocate such poop touching but I'm curious

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Maybe Doobie is back on meth?

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Mayoer of reform nice and sloppy. Eat it with a fork

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
It's funny because because Doobie is a grown rear end man responding to trolling that usually only pisses of insecure teenagers just getting into the internet.

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Do you guys think Doobie likes Nazis?

Doob, if you see this, tweet us your opinion on the Third Reich

facebook jihad
Dec 18, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Yeah it is liable. He's liable to not get me a loving frog dog

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

facebook jihad