Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I'm glad another doobie thread has emerged! What an amusing chucklefuck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

MustelaFuro posted:

There really needs to be some sort of timeline to make this clusterfuck easier to digest.

2013: Goons give doobie thousands of dollars
2014: doobie opens up his shack
2015: doobie gets bored
2016: doobie makes up a really bad excuse and closes his shack

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Blue Raider posted:

who was the goon that sacrificed his kids christmas to pay monies to doob

This bozo

http://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30525

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Wait, is she saying that sitting behind a computer and trash talking is a real job? Where can I apply?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

The gently caress?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

That pic is real by the way, he seems to have removed it about five minutes after he posted it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Ohhai posted:

Called the new funeral home next to Doobie, and spoke to a lady called Janette who said as far as she's aware, there are no plans for any extension beyond a chapel at the back of the property (Which wouldn't be where Doobie is), and she knows nothing about extending the car park, also asked if she knew what that shack was next door, and she said she thinks it's a food place, but never sees anyone there, "not even sure if it is open."

lol

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

tomstuart posted:

doobie breathes a sigh of relief as this chapter of his life is clsoed

Until he decides to start murdering froggers anyway.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

He will for sure start some crazy new venture and declare it a success after a week and seek out SA to rub it in our frogger faces. Then we'll get to watch it self destruct and relive all this fun!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Pekinduck posted:

If I'm reading this right did this Cindy construct his bathroom for free?

I see you graduated from Pickens County High School!

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Nostradoobus.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

DoomLazer posted:

I kinda just wish this whole thing had died when the last thread got goldmined.

Come on now, only good things can come from this! Unless you're gay and like having a job I suppose.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Who is CC? Is doobie going to murder CrashCat?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

It is a real account and he is using pictures from a google image search, this is all pretty clear.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

Wasnt he pulling down like $80k a year as an Alabama sewer man?

What the gently caress would you even spend that on in Reform, AL? And how could you not have saved up $15K for your stupid hot dog shack?

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I really wish my username could be changed to "Big Heifer don't know why they they Fat is Pretty"

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

Remember when Soundmonkey was talking about having to be prepared for the media blitz that was sure to come Doobie's way and how he expected to be involved? lol

Seriously, if you're having a bad day just go read some random pages from the first half of that original thread and you'll quickly be smiling.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

King of Bees posted:

I could use some smiles. Can someone link the original Doobie thread? I don't have plat anymore. Also, I am lazy.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3571910

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Lord Binky posted:

you people are pathetic

lol you are one of the people who spammed the original thread with that Stone Cold gif.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Much like the republican nomination process, you just keep thinking the doobie saga can never top itself, but it just keeps doing it.

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Their dreams were so lofty...

SoundMonkey posted:

(I've worked out with Wayne that I'll be attempting to re-create his dogs at my house once I get a chance to go shopping, so if the media comes knocking on his door, as they're likely to, he has some really excellent photographs to show off his food. I've gotten extremely detailed instructions on how to make a Memphis-style BBQ dog.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

You know, I forgot about the part of the original doobie thread where FYAD starts mocking it and Soundmonkey then pretends like he was just doing the whole doobie thing ironically, like hehe, I'm cool guys, seriously, I was just joking. Even though he made effort post after effort post about talking to doobie, and preparing doobie for the media onslaught, etc. It's truly pathetic to read.

• Locked thread