Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Heath posted:

So how would you rate the value of the transaction now that it's over(?)

idk about you but i cum so hard whenever i think about hot dog man losing his restaurant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Melmac posted:

Also not printing up placemats with "goon businesses" like he promised,

lol, oh gee wonder why he went back on this

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
lol, no wonder the old doobie threads got gassed

*posts an update to doobie wiki*

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Last Buffalo posted:

Was there ever a direct reason that people always said Doobie was into Meth or other hard drugs, or did that just seem like the most plausible explanation for the callout raps?

you can tell by looking at him that he's never been within 20 feet of meth

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ElGroucho posted:

For a bunch of people who complain about Doob threads, they sure do like to come in here and lose their minds

the threads are dumb but the people stalking them and making a wiki are lol worthy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

OctoberBlues posted:

You know, I forgot about the part of the original doobie thread where FYAD starts mocking it and Soundmonkey then pretends like he was just doing the whole doobie thing ironically, like hehe, I'm cool guys, seriously, I was just joking. Even though he made effort post after effort post about talking to doobie, and preparing doobie for the media onslaught, etc. It's truly pathetic to read.

he took a batman speech and replaced words so it was about hot dogs

• Locked thread