Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.
The fact that Doob and Tasha still earnestly refer to anyone here as a "frogger" is hilarious to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

tomstuart posted:

honestly swbm you can probably clsoe this thread i doubt we will get any more doobie news anytime soon if ever

i guess we can make a new thread if that happens ok
What the hell is with you guys trying to close these threads? Of course Doobie is going to do something stupid soon.

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

Melmac posted:

Though I suppose he never explained why he closed West Alabama Automotive
I would imagine he got little business due to his cover photo being him standing next to a giant "SORRY WE'RE CLOSED" sign.

And also the fact that people tend to go to reliable, registered, insured auto repair places instead of fly-by-night garages next to hot dog bunkers. But hey they got there oil changes...

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

Iakona posted:

as far as I know you can't buy hot already made food with ebt. Like those cooked whole chickens wal-mart sells in their deli. You can buy the refrigerated ones with ebt, but not one that's hot.
Cheap snacks, but not cheap hot snacks. An important distinction.

• Locked thread