Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

even reform will, one day, be islamic~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

FuhrerHat posted:

even reform will, one day, be islamic~

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Ohhai posted:

Called the new funeral home next to Doobie, and spoke to a lady called Janette who said as far as she's aware, there are no plans for any extension beyond a chapel at the back of the property (Which wouldn't be where Doobie is), and she knows nothing about extending the car park, also asked if she knew what that shack was next door, and she said she thinks it's a food place, but never sees anyone there, "not even sure if it is open."

isnt this the weird goon behaviour
like youre being a weirdo
and the guy who is all 5'ing it big time
another weirdo

right?

edit: maybe its not weird? whatever

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 19:50 on Jan 25, 2016

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

i guess i just figure it will justify everything he thinks if someone one of those neighbours says "hey yaknow there wayne, some weird guy called askin about ya"

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

tomstuart posted:

nah my only twitter account is my real name and stuff and im not dragging my self into this mess in real life

like my friends dont need to know that im asking the hard hitting questions about an alabama hot dog man to a missouri internet man

your reporting is good i just wanted to pose the "we done gone too far" argument but my food is done now so please continue

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

CrashCat posted:

We went too far over and over, then when we stopped the Doobs would get lonely and do something to get our attention again. It's not even remotely unexpected at this point

the food i made is awful, free doob

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

Cromulent posted:

The fact that Doob and Tasha still earnestly refer to anyone here as a "frogger" is hilarious to me.

i think they're substituting it for another word which unfairly stereotypes gay men as bundles of sticks

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

im probably super late on this but:

holy hell the wikipedia page (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform,_Alabama#History) for reform is the best ive ever seen
it has a legitimate citation, so until somebody from alabama figures out how to spell wikipedia, this true fact will remain there until the end of time:

HISTORY

In May 1968, a mule train, part of the Southern Christian Leadership Conference sponsored Poor People's Campaign, stopped for two days in Reform before heading to Tuscaloosa, Alabama on its way to Washington, DC.

whoever did this... im... wow... i am really impressed here wow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

tomstuart posted:

hotdogs that only a clown would eat

oh my word

GolfHole fucked around with this message at 18:52 on Jan 27, 2016

• Locked thread