Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
So he wants to open a concession stand type of place? Am I missing something? He just shut down a place selling hot dogs, burgers, fries, wings poo poo like that.

What the hell else do you sell at a concession stand?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

so how is the automotive business going? Did he close that too?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

JediTalentAgent posted:

It's sort of like that Disney Sunday Movie I saw years ago about how this family won all sorts of money, then the dad lost his job because his employers fired him for winning all sorts of money, then they lost all the money because they owed taxes, they looked like they were about to lose everything and eventually they had to try to win more money to save their house and pay their taxes and start up their dream garage.

I think it was "Lots of Luck."

There was an old Twilight Zone episode like this too. An older couple run a junk store and someone sells them an old wine bottle. The bottle breaks and out comes a Genie who will grant them wishes. They wish for 1 million dollars and give most of it away to the poor members of the neighborhood. Then the taxman comes and takes the IRS' share and leaves them with $15.

He then wishes to the ruler of a 1st world country, one that can't be voted out. The Genie "makes it so" and the guy finds himself to be Hitler as the Allies are bombing the bunker.

• Locked thread