Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
I'm trying to update Doobiepedia but sometimes it's hard to see the screen through the tears. But I must go on and do my duty to preserve history.

New page is forming just for the stupidest poo poo we said over the years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.
Any actual Kickstarter backers still reading? Want to make this interesting again? Log into Kickstarter and screen cap Doobie's backers-only updates. Doobie made a habit of burying news and pictures under the updates section of his Kickstarter. After he decided we were bad froggers those updates started being visible to backers only. There's some hilarious poo poo in there and it hasn't been touched in years. Touch that poop. Screen cap it for the rest of us.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

8th-snype posted:

Doobie's hotdog and shame emporium is one of the best uses for the $10 I kickstarted him I could possibly imagine. Look at all the joy a semiliterate sausage festival with legs and a herd of bad posters have managed to spread through the years.

You're a backer? Then log in to kickstarter, pull up the backer-only updates, and screen cap that poo poo. There's good stuff hiding in there and it hasn't been seen in years. Plus I really want Doobiepedia to be as complete as possible. I need to be ready for the media attention following his murderous rampage.

The Twinkie Czar
Dec 31, 2004
I went for super stud.

Gaspy Conana posted:

stay tuned for doobie in my game.... coming soon

she's white

As an Alabamian Doobie believes in the one-drop rule- and not just about wings so small they need only one drop of sauce.

• Locked thread