Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
stop the gassing
This poll is closed.
mods knew 267 55.39%
goku 215 44.61%
Total: 343 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ohhai posted:

Called the new funeral home next to Doobie, and spoke to a lady called Janette who said as far as she's aware, there are no plans for any extension beyond a chapel at the back of the property (Which wouldn't be where Doobie is), and she knows nothing about extending the car park, also asked if she knew what that shack was next door, and she said she thinks it's a food place, but never sees anyone there, "not even sure if it is open."

It's almost like Doobie created a story out of thin air as a way to justify his failure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Chinatown posted:

this was an enjoyable read thank you

also i plan on getting a hotdog from costco this week sometime. value, piled high.

Even better goons who had actual restaurant business experience were skeptical about the whole business idea but got called trolls by certain people.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Doobie lost both his truck and bass boat.

I think goons paid 14000 to create a country music song

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Manifest posted:

So now that we've ruined Doobie's life, who do we give money to next?

The cycle must continue.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Painful Dart Bomb posted:

This whole saga unfolded in the best and most retarded way possible

I liked the bit with the vent hood.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Thanks to doobie thread I learned about the vent hood mafia

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Doobie shows up at the bank holding a huge printout of followers such as Hitler 420 and immediately gets a loan

etalian fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Jan 27, 2016

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

That Robot posted:

people keep loving with the page and screwing around with the line about doobie. i bet goons are responsible for most of the edits on the reform, al page

this guy inserted the line and deliberately entered it without the "d"

its great stuff

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tim Burns Effect posted:

i don't think there's anything closeted about it

Didn't they like some white supremacist pages on facebook?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

reading this thread is making me thirsty for a nice ice cold cup of coke.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

TOM HANKS posted:

What does this mean?

A goon called in to the nearby funeral home to check out Doobie's story.

Doobie claimed he had to shut down because the shack was on prime real estate and the funeral home wanted to expand.

It wasn't because of his incompetence that the business failed.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Heath posted:

Someone supposedly did the homework and called the funeral home. They had no knowledge of a parking lot expansion

Isn't sort of gross thinking about how the hot dog shack is close to funeral home and also maybe a crematorium?

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

skaboomizzy posted:

It was a flower shop, I think it just recently got bought to be turned into a corpse bunker

i'll have the frog dog with a side of crematorium ash

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

GIANT OUIJA BOARD posted:

I think it's directed at the goons who keep saying that there is no funeral shack.

There is a new funeral home and a goon called it up to confirm Doobie's story.

Naturally Doobie's story didn't agree with reality

• Locked thread