Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl
This poll is closed.
Manning 128 17.85%
Newton 384 53.56%
Meteor 83 11.58%
*snort* ahem, I won't be partaking in your SUPERB OWL, i will be watchin league and esports instead *snort* 122 17.02%
Total: 572 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bharatrocity
Oct 20, 2005

One day son, all I own will still belong to the state

Idiot European chiming in. Which is the moral team to support here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Bharatrocity posted:

either you get the old veteran qb riding off to the sunset with a win or the brash young upstart

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien
It's cool this game is in California so it'll be nice and sunny

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!

Bharatrocity posted:

I think they're both equally moral, as neither team has an absolute slimeball playing for them that I know of.

If you want a funner story, Peyton beating Favre's games played record by one and winning a superbowl in his last game is your basic good guy hero's sendoff, unlike when Ray Rice did basically the same thing while being a pretty bad human being.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvNzhKTXweQ
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

NowonSA posted:

If you want a funner story, Peyton beating Favre's games played record by one

huh

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

i want to thank matty ice and julio jones for making me able to root for a team in this game. the big game.

sweek0
May 22, 2006

Let me fall out the window
With confetti in my hair
Deal out jacks or better
On a blanket by the stairs
I'll tell you all my secrets
But I lie about my past
I'm getting drunk on fine red wine in Europe. Not sure if I'm doing that right. Staying up as I'm working from home tomorrow.

Picking Broncos just because I like Colorado.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

NowonSA posted:

I think they're both equally moral, as neither team has an absolute slimeball playing for them that I know of.

If you want a funner story, Peyton beating Favre's games played record by one and winning a superbowl in his last game is your basic good guy hero's sendoff, unlike when Ray Rice did basically the same thing while being a pretty bad human being.

I mean of course I'm going to say the Broncos are scum because I'm a Chiefs fan, but Von Miller and Aqib Talib really are kind of dirty players.

They're also really damned good and pretty good so whatever. I guess Peyton did HGH if you care about that at all (I do not). Still gently caress the Broncos forever, amen.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=plMlVTPe32M

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Why does the national anthem singing lady look like the character Elizabeth banks plays in hunger games?

MG2
Jan 30, 2016

by LadyAmbien

The Bananana posted:

Why does the national anthem singing lady look like the character Elizabeth banks plays in hunger games?

Cause it's lady gahgah

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

gaga aight

MeatRocket8
Aug 3, 2011

The Bananana posted:

thats the most normal you're ever going to see her look.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

Hey guys when does the super bowl start?

E-aw gently caress

Wanvig
Sep 8, 2003

ChocNitty posted:

thats the most normal you're ever going to see her look.

She looked pretty normal in that commercial with Tony Bennett

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
Marshawn Lynch announced his retirement on Twitter in a pretty cool way:

https://twitter.com/MoneyLynch/status/696525541826924546

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
RIP lynch. you were cool.

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

I spend a lot of time making posts to justify why I'm not a self centered shithead that just wants to act like COVID isn't a thing.
Rushing yards in the NFL since Marshawn joined the Hawks in 2010, playoffs included:

B-Mac
Apr 21, 2003
I'll never catch "the gay"!
Who do the Panthers even have left for receivers?

B-Mac
Apr 21, 2003
I'll never catch "the gay"!
Holy poo poo this D is sooooo good.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
Newton is losing it

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

gohuskies posted:

Rushing yards in the NFL since Marshawn joined the Hawks in 2010, playoffs included:

Lmao get out of here

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

Regnevelc posted:

Good thing the Panthers have a top 5 D too!

Heh

Rabid Snake
Aug 6, 2004

gohuskies posted:

To be fair, the Seahawks have had a lot of playoff success the past couple years. I wonder what the normal season stats are.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Congratulations denver fans. I knew it was going to be an uphill battle aginst your teams defense. Didnt expect carolina to play so poorly in so many situations.

Enjoy the win.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Whoa you mean the running back for a team that's made deep playoff runs and has a rush based offense like every year leads in rush yards whoaaaa nooooo waaayyyyy

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

three posted:

Seahawks entire bandwagon success will be surpassed by the Panthers as of 7pm tomorrow.

Past couple years:
2x Coach of the Year
MVP
DPotY
Super Bowl

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

three posted:

Seahawks entire bandwagon success will be surpassed by the Panthers as of 7pm tomorrow.

Past couple years:
2x Coach of the Year
MVP
DPotY
Super Bowl

agreed

gohuskies
Oct 23, 2010

Spoeank posted:

Whoa you mean the running back for a team that's made deep playoff runs and has a rush based offense like every year leads in rush yards whoaaaa nooooo waaayyyyy

It helps when that running back is a very good player!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

parm's meltdown, mel switching back to the broncos, everything is hilarious

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Harlock posted:

I could see the game being like a 10-6 poo poo fest if Denver shuts down Carolinas run game
Pretty much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

sharknado slashfic posted:

parm's meltdown, mel switching back to the broncos, everything is hilarious

Can somone summarize? The GDT is gigantic.

• Locked thread