Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who do you want to win the Super Bowl
This poll is closed.
Manning 128 17.85%
Newton 384 53.56%
Meteor 83 11.58%
*snort* ahem, I won't be partaking in your SUPERB OWL, i will be watchin league and esports instead *snort* 122 17.02%
Total: 572 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
FebrezeNinja
Nov 22, 2007

Metapod posted:

Also jurrel Casey and delanie walker get to go to the pro bowl now :unsmith:

Yay, Good news!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Withnail
Feb 11, 2004
Peyton Manning, Danny Travanthan and Darius Kilgo are the only three broncos players with a superbowl ring. And Kilgo lost his ring while washing the dishes.

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
gently caress Carson Palmer.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

DO YALL WANT A HAM posted:

who else is posting drunk itt

Yup. But I've been snowed in all weekend and don't have work tomorrow so chaos reigns I suppose

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Been snowed in all weekend and was gonna go hard for this Panthers game anyway.

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun
Hey now Blaine Gabbert was a starting QB this season

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'm at work but tomorrow is australia day so my shitfacedness is a few hours away.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

:smith:

go cardinals...bitch :smith:

go panthers

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

RumbleFish posted:

Been snowed in all weekend and was gonna go hard for this Panthers game anyway.

:cheers: I'm all in for Panthers despite other Seahawks fans being retards about 12 man flag stuff

Don't pay attention to that bullshit this stuff is fun Panthers vs Seahawks forever ins'hallah

Ribsauce
Jul 29, 2006

Blacks in the back.
I hope my Panther Bros already asked for the day off work after the Super Bowl

I did :)

Ghost of Reagan Past
Oct 7, 2003

rock and roll fun

Ramadu posted:

:smith:

go cardinals...bitch :smith:

go panthers
Yeah this is about it for me.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

hopefully we get SB tickets

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA8oXQkJQRy/

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ted
Ginn
Junior

Family

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

I got your back.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Ribsauce posted:

Asked for it after I went to the Colts game.

:cheers:

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
I'm just excited that a black quarterback will finally win a superb owl.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

I'm on the Panthers bandwagon. gently caress Manning and his egg head.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Meteor checkbox poll option far below normal levels for a Super Bowl. I have hope!

Logicblade
Aug 13, 2014

Festival with your real* little sister!
This season has already been more insane than I could possibly imagine. I'd love to see the Broncos win a super bowl, but I know that is gonna be a lot to ask, and Carolina's Offense can excel against our D. I'm just hoping we don't get a 43-8 repeat.

Arzakon
Nov 24, 2002

"I hereby retire from Mafia"
Please turbo me if you catch me in a game.

Ribsauce posted:

I just did from my hardcore Seahawks fan boss.

SEA-SJC plane tickets are $250. The only thing holding me back is $700 in stubhub/ticket exchange fees.

curiosity fucked me up
Oct 7, 2014

marauderthirty posted:

Says the Lions fan

If anyone can recognize a boring, bad team it is us

go cat team

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I want to see Cam Newton dab in front of Goodell

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know

Asnorban posted:

NEWS: I had a baby in April.

VIEWS: women's World Cup, Royals World Series, Panthers (in the) Super Bowl. Related?

Sounds like you could have had twins if you rooted for the Chiefs.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

if you don't want to see obama and cam dab i don't know what to tell you

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Ribsauce posted:

Yep, that's definitely happening tomorrow.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/greggrosenthal/status/691469232568029185

Benny the Snake
Apr 11, 2012

GUM CHEWING INTENSIFIES

O-MA-HA!

Out of curiosity, is there any particular reason why Peyton chose that as his cadence? He sounds like a bird and I fully intend on continuing my little game in the Super Bowl :D

hughesta
Jun 12, 2012

i know its super duper kooper
cool like up the bitches snitches
Panthers own and are the best and yay Im happy

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol Brandon Lafell was benched.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Good. gently caress LaFell after his comments two years ago.

Also didn't notice it during the game, but the Panthers Oline was flat loving nasty today.

CrocodileKingSaysNO
Jul 25, 2007

carolina is cool with me cam is super cool + i like his smile. that said go broncos :)

abelwingnut
Dec 23, 2002

so happy about the panthers. i thought arizona's secondary was supposed to be really drat good, yet they kept giving all of the receivers a 5 yard cushion. really weird.

also, how does carolina match up against denver? i know little about the broncos.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

FizFashizzle posted:

lol Brandon Lafell was benched.

Alligator Arms.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Goddamn Panthers:

quote:

Palmer dropped back to pass 43 times. He finished with 66 adjusted net yards, according to Pro Football Reference. Palmer averaged 8.41 per dropbacks during regular season, and 1.53 in this game. Palmer certainly came up small, but the Panthers defense deserves a ton of credit for making his life miserable.

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

Abel Wingnut posted:

so happy about the panthers. i thought arizona's secondary was supposed to be really drat good, yet they kept giving all of the receivers a 5 yard cushion. really weird.

they have some smart guys (johnson) and some raw guys (bethel) but not a whole lot of talent beyond peterson and mathieu on the back end, and once mathieu went it sort of fell apart

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..

Abel Wingnut posted:

also, how does carolina match up against denver? i know little about the broncos.

I'll be really surprised if Carolina doesn't win comfortably, but I wouldn't expect a blowout unless Manning throws a couple pick-sixes (a very real possibility). Denver's defense is historically great so it's gonna be a lot harder for Carolina to put together multiple touchdown drives. But Denver's offense is worse than pedestrian and I'm pretty sure Manning is going to get eaten alive by Carolina's defense. 27-16 Carolina is my guess.

eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

Noctone posted:

I'll be really surprised if Carolina doesn't win comfortably, but I wouldn't expect a blowout unless Manning throws a couple pick-sixes (a very real possibility). Denver's defense is historically great so it's gonna be a lot harder for Carolina to put together multiple touchdown drives. But Denver's offense is worse than pedestrian and I'm pretty sure Manning is going to get eaten alive by Carolina's defense. 27-16 Carolina is my guess.

Yeah Denver is going to need their defense to get/set up some touchdowns or they have zero chance.

solarjetman
Jan 27, 2001

Fun Shoe
The #1 and #2 picks in the first draft after the lockout (Newton and Miller) are going up against each other in the Super Bowl; the #1 and #2 picks in the previous draft (Bradford and Suh) have been on two teams each and have 0 playoff wins.

Weebly
May 6, 2007

General Chaos wants you!
College Slice
I want :baby: to get himself a ring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
If HHH can win the Royal Rumble and the WWE Championship, Peyton Manning can win the big one... again!!!

• Locked thread