Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

AdorableStar posted:

Can anyone tell me if Preencleeve is still out and about

nice try preencleeve

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb
preencleeve did nothing wrong

Viva Miriya
Jan 9, 2007

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Merry Christmas chill bros

Magic Rabbit Hat
Nov 4, 2006

Just follow along if you don't wanna get neutered.
Solo PvP; a story in three acts.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/66825720/

https://zkillboard.com/kill/66825748/

https://zkillboard.com/kill/66825771/

Sabre was in low structure when the Falcon decloaked. I still had a full MASB. Thems the breaks. :shobon:

FranktheBank
May 14, 2007
In the beginning...the universe was created. his has been widely regarded as a bad move and has made a lot of people very angry.
Bravo for actually going to 9koe - I usually avoid it unless im in a domi

naturalmwa
Nov 5, 2011

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

nah i had a blast using cheats to snipe imperium pubbies and listen to the rage/confusion on comms

Teach me.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

thanks for quoting a year old post

google "planetside 2 cheats"

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Was thinking of resubbing today, and the account management page has been down all day. Is it a sign?

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Karmafleet posting on goonfleet.com is at an all time low

quote:

My views would take books to write, and months to understand (and I still have lifetimes to go to understand this world). I may just pick apart stuff and keep things to a line or two. I welcome evisceration though. I have a real thick skin. I actually received a death threat in public once over politics; people get emotional. Now I keep it a lot more light-hearted.

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

Simon Numbers posted:

Karmafleet posting on goonfleet.com is at an all time low

Likely you are being trolled by Karmafleet Markov Bot. Sure looks that way.

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

It's hard to tell because there's been plenty of examples of people being that terrible.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Carth Dookie posted:

It's hard to tell because there's been plenty of examples of people being that terrible.

Don't sign your posts.

Simon Numbers
Sep 28, 2013
Nice to see the go to defense for letting retards in your corp is that they are "trolling" is still being employed. I admire the persistence.

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

Simon Numbers posted:

Nice to see the go to defense for letting retards in your corp is that they are "trolling" is still being employed. I admire the persistence.

I was making the joke that Karmafleet posts are like Markov bots, spewing arbitrary words strung together in a way that sort of fit context but make no sense. I’ll use smaller words next time I try to be funny.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

meatmccartney posted:

I was making the joke that Karmafleet posts are like Markov bots, spewing arbitrary words strung together in a way that sort of fit context but make no sense. I’ll use smaller words next time I try to be funny.

You're not wrong.

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?
I want to play a space game but that other space game is never coming out. This game is out, which by default makes it better even if it is bad. I played Eve a long time ago and have 67m SP. I have a friend in Waffe. I should join Waffe, right?

The Marauder fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jan 8, 2018

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
sure, why not

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

The Marauder posted:

I want to play a space game but that other space game is never coming out. This game is out, which by default makes it better even if it is bad. I played Eve a long time ago and have 67m SP. I have a friend in Waffe. I should join Waffe, right?

Welcome to the hive, fellow gooner.

The Marauder
Dec 1, 2013

Why walk out when you can outrun?

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

Welcome to the hive, fellow gooner.

Thank you.

Why are there two threads? This one was at the top when I went looking for the eve thread (assuming there would just be one, joke's on me I guess). Now the other seems more active. I guess this boils down to whether I should be attracted to or repulsed by Eonwe?

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

This is the chill thread, which would be difficult to tell from some of the recent posts

If you want activity, post in the other thread

If you want minimum bile and vitriol, post here

Discussion Quorum
Dec 5, 2002
Armchair Philistine
Short answer: yes.

Long answer: there was a war going on and the other thread was just a long stream of gently caress YOOOOOUUUUU so this was the chill thread. The other thread is still kind of like that, but nothing important is happening and probably half of us are unsubbed so it doesn't really matter.

working mom
Jul 8, 2015

Discussion Quorum posted:

Short answer: yes.

Long answer: there was a war going on and the other thread was just a long stream of gently caress YOOOOOUUUUU so this was the chill thread. The other thread is still kind of like that, but nothing important is happening and probably half of us are unsubbed so it doesn't really matter.

Tbf eve is a sub based chat client so being unsubbed but still posting is still fighting I suppose

Toxic Fart Syndrome
Jul 2, 2006

*hits A-THREAD-5*

Only 3.6 Roentgoons per hour ... not great, not terrible.

...the meter only goes to 3.6...

Pork Pro

working mom posted:

Tbf eve is a sub based chat client so being unsubbed but still posting is still fighting I suppose

:ssh: the more you play eve the less you log in

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Discussion Quorum posted:

nothing important is happening and probably half of us are unsubbed so it doesn't really matter.

Lurkers and posters in the chill thread, I implore you: be the change you want to see in the dead, gay online spaceship world.

:3:

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

but garnt, I can't be any deader or gayer

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

I shot a blue today :sun:

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Wibla posted:

join any and all schisms. it's time. :black101:

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

scandoslav posted:

join any and all schisms. it's time. :black101:

No schism, just a rule breaker.

Normal Barbarian
Nov 24, 2006

Wibla posted:

alas!

we'll be here if and when you change your mind. :)

The Claptain
May 11, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Wibla posted:

Doing god's work.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

The Claptain posted:

Doing god's work.

Do not give God credit for the achievements of an exceptional man.

Severing
Aug 26, 2017

Wibla posted:

I thought there was an I shot a blue, and I liked it eve parody song that you remind me of but it was actually about robbing goons which is somehow actually considered worse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.

Wibla posted:

Another casualty of the Ochre wars?

• Locked thread