Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Bad game imo, very poo poo. Play star citizen instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
In eve if you play for less than 10 hours a week you are a casual

Berious
Nov 13, 2005
Also it looks like a spreadsheet

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
A chat program with a pretty screensaver

wit
Jul 26, 2011

Unguided posted:

I tried EVE when humble bundle was selling it for a penny. I want my penny back.

I heard its like Excel, except if you don't fill out your spreadsheets on time it calls you rude things.

Haquer
Nov 15, 2009

That windswept look...

Unguided posted:

I tried EVE when humble bundle was selling it for a penny. I want my penny back.

You overpaid.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

So I read the last 15 pages of the bad thread and I still don't know WTF is going on. Why is everyone fighting? Last I heard Endie and Blarf were cool. :( I don't like this new reality.

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter

Berious posted:

Also it looks like a spreadsheet

nah it's really pretty, if you let it be

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Angela Christine posted:

So I read the last 15 pages of the bad thread and I still don't know WTF is going on. Why is everyone fighting? Last I heard Endie and Blarf were cool. :( I don't like this new reality.

short version is just stupid drama. the long version is explanation of stupid drama that doesn't make sense or be satisfying.

blawrf and endie were cool, and so are the people they're fighting with.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
This is a bad game, but a good thread. I'm torn.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
First good EVE thread int he history of threads and EVE

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
thank you all

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Considering how long the other thread is, does page 3 still count as the ground floor?

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe
drat it, I really wanted to post a amusing meme on the first page. I'm surprised you didn't make this the Eve Thread - For Sane People.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Fermented Tinal posted:

Considering how long the other thread is, does page 3 still count as the ground floor?

yes

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wyld posted:

drat it, I really wanted to post a amusing meme on the first page. I'm surprised you didn't make this the Eve Thread - For Sane People.

I thought it'd be funny to be basically the same name as the other thread

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Berious posted:

In eve if you play for less than 10 hours a day you are a casual

ftfy

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal

Eonwe posted:

And it is!

mpaarating
May 6, 2011

The Baddest Boi

Eonwe posted:

The intro post for this thread is actually the post it deserves. Endie's posts were always promising a game that doesn't exist.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
yea, I thought the video of the guys punching themselves in the dick over and over in the OP was way more like the EVE Experience

wit
Jul 26, 2011
So should I play EVE without goons? Against goons? I'm confused and you all sound bored stupid of a loveless bad game and I hate when mummy and daddy fight.

dogboy
Jul 21, 2009

hurr
Grimey Drawer

wit posted:

So should I play EVE without goons? Against goons? I'm confused and you all sound bored stupid of a loveless bad game and I hate when mummy and daddy fight.

Or daddy and daddy fight.

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Eonwe is the new meta

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

xutech posted:

Eonwe is the new meta

Hey Xutech is there a backup of kugu anywhere or are all my beautiful posts lost to the annals of time?

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Xutech when is kugu going to start paying out bitkugucoins for clicking on dank memes?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
dank memes are good

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?
That new thread smell.

Fermented Tinal
Aug 25, 2005

by Pragmatica
Sorry, that's my butt. I've been rather gassy this morning.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Fermented Tinal posted:

Sorry, that's my butt. I've been rather gassy this morning.

no need to apologize :wink:

Uziduke
Jul 2, 2015

A storm over Europe unleashed
Dawn of war a trail of destruction
The power of Rome won't prevail
See the Catholics shiver and shake
Shouldn't we rename this EVE Online 2016?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Uziduke posted:

Shouldn't we rename this EVE Online 2016?

no

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Eonwe can I join your spaceguildcorpalliance? I always wanted to be an astronaut when I was little :kiddo:

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you're in

Lack of Gravitas
Oct 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
this is the greatest day of my life

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

:qq: guys, he always does this! he's a..m..m.monster!!!!!!!!!! he gets the mean old mods to gas threads and then he takes it over!!! its invasion of the threadsnatchers in this subforum!!!!!!! :qq:

lol

FruitNYogurtParfait
Mar 29, 2006

Sion lied. Deadtear died for our sins. #VengeanceForDeadtear
#PunGateNeverForget
#ModLivesMatter
please dont crosstalk into the chat thread ty, this is the chat thread

xutech
Mar 4, 2011

EIIST

Lack of Gravitas posted:

Xutech when is kugu going to start paying out bitkugucoins for clicking on dank memes?

Kug and I work every day to bring about the end of the world. He's talking to me right now while huffing helium. We still have all the files. They'll need a lot of work but I think we will be able to craft something very interesting when we have the time.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

please dont crosstalk into the chat thread ty, this is the chat thread

You're not my mom.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
Having two eve threads is good

We've double the EVE posting maximum throughput

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

xutech posted:

We still have all the files. They'll need a lot of work but I think we will be able to craft something very interesting when we have the time

:swoon: EVE needs this, I need this

• Locked thread