Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

My mom makes spare ribs & sauerkraut in a crock pot and its amazing.

Sauerkraut gives some wicked :gas: too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I'm free

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Eonwe posted:

I'm free

I get banned everytime I try to post in IMP Zone too idgi

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Eonwe posted:

I'm free

Welcome back.

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
i dunno know why the guy does not like eonwe but he sure doesn't

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Stolen from the SC thread.

Khablam
Mar 29, 2012

10 ISK to whoever gets Endie to close his thread so we can only post about eve ITT

KaoliniteMilkshake
Jul 9, 2010

Dalael posted:

in what lovely 3rd world country do you live to have such a terrible opinion?

atlantis

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

*appears like a genie* It is done.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
you're a good person

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Eonwe posted:

you're a good person

thanks you too :)

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

:v:

hi thread

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

mpaarating posted:

The intro post for this thread is actually the post it deserves. Endie's posts were always promising a game that doesn't exist.

In my defence that game did exist just only for about three hours every six months.

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003

Eonwe posted:

you're a good person

I really appreciate that.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Endie posted:

In my defence that game did exist just only for about three hours every six months.

hey you don't gotta defend yoruself Endie! I think the OP you made was actually very good

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Khablam posted:

10 ISK to whoever gets Endie to close his thread so we can only post about eve ITT

I considered it - it's the recruitment thread I hated doing the most and it shows, not to mention the paucity of good propaganda imagery available by then - but I'd only get accused of doing it in a huff or out of spite or something.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Endie posted:

I considered it - it's the recruitment thread I hated doing the most and it shows, not to mention the paucity of good propaganda imagery available by then - but I'd only get accused of doing it in a huff or out of spite or something.

Endie, my friend

just follow your shitposting star

:justpost:

go hog wild

if you want to keep the thread open, keep it open

if you want to close it, close it!

the forums are your oyster and you're a go getter

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Eonwe posted:

hey you don't gotta defend yoruself Endie! I think the OP you made was actually very good

That's kind of you but someone linked the empire of grief one from a couple of years back when Stahlregen did the graphics for me and it was all fun and scabrous and there's no real comparison between that and a gussied-up retelling of "yeah there's no danger and all the hard work is done so just chill and rat and there are fleets sometimes I guess but those are for scrubunculi in fcon and sma to justify their existence with so no biggie".

That actually would probably have got more people to join with its hint of divisiveness.

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Eonwe posted:

Endie, my friend

go hog wild

you're right I should be the shitposting I want to see

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
I can't make myself decapitalise the personal pronouns there my heart just isn't in it

Kimsemus
Dec 4, 2013

by Reene
Toilet Rascal
Hey Dear Leader Eonwe mittens wants you to join goons in the old thread, but I assume he means H1Z1 goonswarm, since you know thats what he gets bribed to get goons to play.

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Endie posted:

You're not taking TiDi into account, and those 3 hours actually took 62 hours of play time to actually happen.

Xolve fucked around with this message at 17:02 on Jan 26, 2016

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
it is a kind offer

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Xolve posted:

You're not taking TiDi into account, and those 3 hours actually took 62 hours of play time to actually happen.

I did consider that aspect, but couldn't see a neat way pithily to explain that.

Vis a vis the closing the other thread argument, this one with the whole relaxed, non-angry vibe is probably far less likely to put people off joining GSF so it might be a blessing.

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Endie posted:

I did consider that aspect, but couldn't see a neat way pithily to explain that.

Vis a vis the closing the other thread argument, this one with the whole relaxed, non-angry vibe is probably far less likely to put people off joining GSF so it might be a blessing.

But of course, close the other thread and the unrelaxed angry crowd from the other thread will come to this one

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ChickenWing posted:

But of course, close the other thread and the unrelaxed angry crowd from the other thread will come to this one

what if we closed both threads tho

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Eonwe posted:

i dunno rip chill final fantasy thread or something

CashEnsign
Feb 7, 2015

ChickenWing posted:

Je suis Vyst

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i personally think having two EVE threads is really funny

ChickenWing
Jul 22, 2010

Eonwe posted:

did you ever pinch off a hose and see the pressure build up until you let it go and then water sprays goddamn everywhere for a second?

like that but with posting

Rakeris
Jul 20, 2014

Endie posted:

Yeah this thread has actually made me consider joining GSF. But I just think what will happen when the other one gets gassed.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

ChickenWing posted:

did you ever pinch off a hose and see the pressure build up until you let it go and then water sprays goddamn everywhere for a second?

like that but with posting

tempting

Wyld
Sep 2, 2015

Fun Shoe

Eonwe posted:

Endie, my friend

go hog wild

An oyster was in love with the moon. When the full moon shone in the sky, he spent hours watching it with open mouth.
A crab saw from his observation post that the oyster was completely open at the full moon, and decided to eat him.
The following night, when the oyster opened, the crab put a pebble inside.
The oyster immediately tried to close again, but was prevented by the stone.

~LDV

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Rakeris posted:

Yeah this thread has actually made me consider joining GSF. But I just think what will happen when the other one gets gassed.

This is probably more the pflax neogroon type thread. Not that I know much about his plans and maybe they will be super-angsty elitist pvp or something who knows?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Where do I click to upvote?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Oodles posted:

Where do I click to upvote?

Inbe4 the logout butan

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Wyld posted:

An oyster was in love with the moon. When the full moon shone in the sky, he spent hours watching it with open mouth.
A crab saw from his observation post that the oyster was completely open at the full moon, and decided to eat him.
The following night, when the oyster opened, the crab put a pebble inside.
The oyster immediately tried to close again, but was prevented by the stone.

~LDV

its beautiful

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings

Eonwe posted:

its beautiful

I dunno I don't think crabs are capable of such forethought and of what amounts to tool-using behaviour.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Oodles posted:

Inbe4 the logout butan

the logout butan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endie
Feb 7, 2007

Jings
Frankly the lack of verisimilitude ruined the whole aesthetic for me.

• Locked thread