Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I bet the whiny baby in the op's video wishes it was a real gun because he's just that attached to his lovely hobby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

airsofters do wish they were real guns and obsess over "real steel"

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

ScrubLeague posted:

You can simulate the action of pointing a gun at someone and shooting but without all the messy stuff. It's basically just cosplay for would-be murderers.

lol holy poo poo. I hope ISIS kills them all.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
Why does that kid play airsoft if he's going to cry that he got shot a few times? I mean, I've never played airsoft before but would it not be the same poo poo when someone else shoots him too? I mean if you're going to fall to the ground and cry about it, doesn't really matter where you get shot you're obviously not cut out for it.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
Kids these days are soft as heck, when I was their age I was shooting my friends with real guns and bullets.

Yudo
May 15, 2003

seriously, look at these bitches you are in a free country go get a real gun. little plastic pellets aren't go to keep the blue helmets at bay.

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
its bataclan all over again lol

ghosTTy
Sep 22, 2008

Stik3 posted:

Why does that kid play airsoft if he's going to cry that he got shot a few times? I mean, I've never played airsoft before but would it not be the same poo poo when someone else shoots him too? I mean if you're going to fall to the ground and cry about it, doesn't really matter where you get shot you're obviously not cut out for it.

i've only played paintball but getting shot in the spine is really painful, it's up there with fingers and balls. few years ago some russian fag wearing full military gear with a fancy red dot sight and gun that made sci fi noises/beeps came up behind me and put 20 into my spine and i haven't played since.

ghosTTy fucked around with this message at 12:02 on Jan 25, 2016

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
If your spine, fingers, and balls are all near each other you should probably seek medical attention.

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
green face mask has good head turning reaction time makes those other 2 beside him look like scrubs. his k/d is probably pretty good.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
You gotta be hard, it's not called airsoft.

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.

ghostter posted:

i've only played paintball but getting shot in the spine is really painful, it's up there with fingers and balls. few years ago some russian fag wearing full military gear with a fancy red dot sight and gun that made sci fi noises/beeps came up behind me and put 20 into my spine and i haven't played since.

I guess that could be a fair say, but it might not have even touched his spine, not like the guy was aiming or anything, probably just peppered his whole back a few times is what I imagined.

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
For real the back is one of the worst place to get hit when a tango rips a full auto on you at p/b. Second only to the dickhead and ballsack.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Please dont breed like ever. How you explain that ex and currently serving military play airsoft? I suppose they are "cucks" and faggots too right? You must be sooo tough. Now stfu you complete bellend.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
the internet tells me airsoft hurts a lot less than paintball, and i went paintballing once and it didnt hurt much. kid probably should have had a thicker jacket on (also the uploader is a psycho)

ehhhhhhnnnnnn
Jun 3, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ArmZ posted:

Please dont breed like ever. How you explain that ex and currently serving military play airsoft? I suppose they are "cucks" and faggots too right? You must be sooo tough. Now stfu you complete bellend.

i am very tough

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
has the tfr airsoft thread weighed in on the footage yet?

Aug 4, 2010

http://webm.land/media/tmp/3b5c596c-d3d8-4761-a436-773d70e7eaa0.webm

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hi jumping on this thread late

im glad that kid got shooted

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

hi jumping on this thread late

im glad that kid got shooted

same and same

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Mr. Unlucky posted:

green face mask has good head turning reaction time makes those other 2 beside him look like scrubs. his k/d is probably pretty good.

Yah the entire group of kids to the left does a sweet double-take in unison

Prav
Oct 29, 2011

at first i thought this was paintball and thought it was a dick move but apparently it's airsoft?? so

Oberleutnant posted:

Kid got fuckin owned lmao

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
I like how his gun hangs for a half second in mid air like a cartoon

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

ghostter posted:

paintballs go the same speed as airsoft but weigh more

getting shot with airsoft is a tenth of the sting of a paintball, people play airsoft with just goggles on

no one plays paintball without a full mask

loving lol

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Yah the entire group of kids to the left does a sweet double-take in unison

http://i.imgur.com/uX2xsFl.gifv

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Seconding the whole that didn't hurt thing. Me and a couple idiot housemates used to shoot at each other in the house because we're stupid and it was fun. We just wore jeans and a hoodie and never shot for the head of course. The only time it hurt was when we all started getting good at shooting each other in the knuckles/hand.

You know what period of life we were all in during this story because such a thing is only possible when your home is entirely devoid of fragile valuables.

But yeah that kid is a massive pussy and the uploader is a dick. Video stills rules.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
wow the video went down. rip

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAVQWMO580A

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011

You ever see an animal and think "another million years of evolution and they'd be running things?"

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
The fields FB group, kid is banned team likely banned too

Link

I guess the kid that got wrecked is 13 and the shooter is 15, so it's 3x as funny now lol

e- I guess airsoft is pretty serious haha

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Typical Pubbie posted:

You ever see an animal and think "another million years of evolution and they'd be running things?"

i feel that way about humans, yeah

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

i wish i understood any of this

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol the original video is private now what a bitch

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
I don't see the problem if they were the same skill level.

tetsuo
May 12, 2001

I am a shaman, magician

Serious Frolicking posted:

i feel that way about humans, yeah

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Seriously a hoodie and jeans is basically tank armor in airsoft. Fuckin lol at that kid screaming in agony.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

VikingSkull posted:

I guess the kid that got wrecked is 13

hahahahahaha

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

how do you win in airsoft

Lil Bit O Vitriol
Jan 10, 2010

Parallax Scroll posted:

how do you win in airsoft