Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Your Operating System is a Piece of poo poo

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Your operating system? It;s a piece of poo poo.

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
[Pointing to piece of poo poo] See that? That's your operating system. You stupid bitch.

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
Have you ever been walking around, and you step in some fecal matter, aka "poo poo"? Well, what's the difference between that and your operating system lol. Your operating system is a piece of poo poo. You loving dumbass. You human waste. Lmao.

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

As a Millennial I posted:

i hate when cat thread posters wander into other threads in teh 'pos

Your Operating System is a Piece of poo poo

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
You're your operating system. Unrelated, but have you noticed anything about your operating system? Namely that it's a piece of poo poo? Well guess what bitch, Your Operating System is a Piece of poo poo. And you're your operating system, so, to put it in words that your feeble 5 figgie mind can understand: your a piece of poo poo, you're garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dumb crambo
May 23, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
What's your operating system? OS X? Haha, [I'm saying this like a stereotypical black lady] oh hell no! [Back to my cool, calm, but still powerful YOSPOS computer voice] Bitch, Your Operating System is a Piece of poo poo.

• Locked thread