Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

khy posted:

I'm doing a replay of Subnautica before starting a BZ run.

I always build lots of mini-bases consisting of pretty much just scanner rooms and maybe a charger or fabricator, but I'm trying to decide where I should build my big, sprawling mega base. Any suggestions?

In the northeast there's a big arch overlooking the mushroom forest and bordering the bulbs. It's very pretty and has a nearby thermal vent (might want to get rid of the pest that hangs around there but it's easily avoided). It's been my spot the last few games. Used to like the border of the red zone but the noise from the big whale things started to give me a headache.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
I always preferred my punchy boy just hopping along the seabed giving everyone who looked at me wrong a quick bop on the nose.

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Copper is one of those annoying things that when you need it you will lose the coin flip five times in a row

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
I always bring a propulsion cannon because yeeting crabs out to sea is fun