Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Had an interesting bug happen to me. I somehow bugged and fell through the floor of my base and i fell to the floor of the ocean and the game is still acting like I'm above water... :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Anaxite posted:

You're not the only one. It happened to me with the floor of my moonpool. I don't want to imagine this happening outside of the Safe Shallows...

I took a wrong turn and fell down a hole alllllll the way down into that biome with the big pink mushrooms all over the place before I restart because I had NO way of the game recognizing me as being underwater. Aggressive fish recognized I was there and would even get in my face but I was invulnerable for some reason?

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Is this game still hosed on AMD video cards? Last time i checked about a year or two ago, the game would outright crash at launch if you didn't run an Nvidia (or old versions of AMD) video card.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I remember playing the EA of this yeaaars ago when you could still sculpt the ocean floor. I finally got around to getting it on the Switch because it wouldn't stop crashing on my PC. Dang I missed this game and my 7yo is completely enamoured with it. To the point it captures his attention more than the standard "goof around in Fortnite creative mode" of a lot of kids.

I just wish I didn't get my seamoth eaten by leviathans so much.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

I know I'm probably Playing Wrong, but I honestly never even built the cyclops until I HAD to to make the escape rocket. Clunking around in just the prawn (Or as I call him, Crab Manager) was enough for me. Although I'm like this in real life too. Never ask me to drive a moving van.

If I had it my way, I would have never given up the sea moth.