Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
That lovely bug has been in the game for months and I don't get why they dont focus on that kind of poo poo before putting in more "story". I wont play again until they do the terrain change. The way its getting delayed again month after month is super shady and I have a bad feeling about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
It's grade A bullshit that the Islands are only visible from like 200 meters away.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I mean they can do it with the Aurora, there is no reason why the islands shoulnt be visible from far away.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
The fog is just an effect of terrain spawning in by the engine. It's a lazy compromise. While I don't think the design is inherently bad, Subnauticas "cube" shaped world just feels really weird to me after 30 hours of playing. The abyss at the edges is just so unnatural and weird.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I've never seen a game gone down the drain from a really promising early access game to a sperg paradise that's not solving any technical issues and just adding more feature creep. I've requested a refund despite having 20 hours on it, lets see if it goes through.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Efexeye posted:

man you guys sound pretty spergy yourselves, Subnautica is still a fun and good game for people not Invested In The Principles of Gaming

I prefer games that are actually games and not work simulators. Also games that don't crash and chug after 2 hours of playing.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Unlike this game no man's sky was a disaster at launch but is actually improving considerably. This game only gets worse as time passes. No issues are fixed and the blame is shifted constantly.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Who's ready for the battlepass with a Legendary cuddlefish outfit?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Its the company that owns the PUBG IP, what do you expect?

Did I miss them picking up Unknown Worlds at some point? Or is this strictly a publishing thing?

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
I expect nothing less from the company that decided to focus on land traversal in their underwater exploration game expansion.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Tiny Timbs posted:

caught one of you ripping off my joke and posting it to Reddit lmao

that’s SA original content and traced through blockchain

Yeah I was bored, some people also have zero awareness of sarcasm.

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!

Zesty posted:

No, the vehicle upgrade.

It doesn't lower damage you take from attacks or upgrade your hull, it just lowers collision damage by 50%

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrickenMoron
May 6, 2009

Good game!
Quote is not edit.