Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Built a base in the shallows to experiment. Was really excited and made a a two storied base using two multipurpose rooms stacked up on each other. Started placing glass windows on the second floor to make a nice observation room. Last window i placed led to the whole thing flooding. All that work..... :negative:

Is there a way to salvage a sea base that has been constructed? I frantically tried to remove the windows with the habitat builder, but that obviously didn't work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

If you look at the latest developments on the game you can also see a mapping system is in the works. It's not just going to be a map but some thing you work towards with a map room and camera drones. Looks cool.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Use the water vortex maker to ward it off. You can use those things to make a semi barrier around stuff.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Evil Mastermind posted:

I managed to get all the Seapod parts last night. :getin:

Then I had to look up where to find wrecks so I could make the vehicle bay. I get that the focus of the game is exploration, but I feel there could be an easier way to find wrecks; maybe with signals or a device you can make or something.

Still, I did stumble on the giant-rear end mountain on my own, so I have a third of the Cyclops plans scanned.

if you check the radio or communication device on the lifepod (or build on in your base) you get location beacons to lifepods which are usually close to wrecks.

ughhhh
Oct 17, 2012

Bellow zero is on gamepass if anyone was on the fence about it.