Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

this is a really good game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

RedHotKick posted:

it looks cool

it is, you can catch fish with your bare hands and cook em

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

jesus gently caress. kinda doing my first real runthrough of the game with this update, built my seamoth, was loving around in the mushroom area looking for fragments, trying ot find diamond to make the laser cutter to start exploring some wrecks. find a mountain, jump out of my seamoth to mine the side and get a diamond, turn around to go back and a loving bigass thing took off with my seamoth and blew it up. im not even mad, that was scary as poo poo and awesome. I guess that;s what that large energy signature in the area message was about?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

is there anything specifically im looking for in the aurora? I wandered in, but its loving huge. there's a lot of bluepurints i've already scanned from wrecks in here as well but im afraid of missing something. I've just explored the cargo bay, prawn area and im in the airlock right now. I need to go back to the admin area and the seamoth area for sure.

so many free batteries and food and poo poo. and a power cell so far.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

found some crazy poo poo inside the floating island, can I do anything with this alien stuff?

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

nah like a stargate lookin thing

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

man. im totally loving this game. I only made it to the aurora while in early access but decided it was time to sink some time in. I just got to the mountain area and went into the tower there, got rejected, but it said it was gonna download some stuff to my PDA but nothing happened. not sure where to go next. just explore I guess? I have the prawn and seamoth, and I have the seamoth depth upgraded to 500m.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

oh hey it turns out it did put stuff in my log, just didnt highlight it.

1200m? jesus, im scared shitless and i havent even gone 500m yet.

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

drat i jus tbuilt the cyclops, this thing is cool as gently caress.

game owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

queeb
Jun 10, 2004

m

Really excited to be playing this. Man they really dump you into the alien poo poo right away