Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
My friend just invited me to watch this movie at 8pm and I guess I'm gonna go! Is there a loving recap of the movies on youtube at all? I only watched up to like resident evil 3 (extinction? the one when they were in desert) and I barely remember that, but watched the first 2 several times. I just know that this series goes off the loving rails and I want to know at least what the hell has happened since

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
THE TRINITY OF BITCHES

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Movie also rips off lord of the rings two towers in that barricaded last stand against zombie armies or whatever lmao

• Locked thread