Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thundercracker
Jun 25, 2004

Proudly serving the Ruinous Powers since as a veteran of the long war.
College Slice
I mean, they're schlock but as video game movies go: a) They're not boring. Which is bizarrely a trap a lot of video game movies fall into for some reason or another and b) They know what they are, and don't try to insult you by pretending to be anything else.

On those two points specifically, the trailers for the new Warcraft movie seem to fail terribly. I'll be very surprised if Warcraft doesn't turn out to be boring garbage that takes the plot from an RTS way too seriously.

Edit: I mean, who didn't crack a laugh at that scene in, I forget which RE movie, where the protagonists do the sensible thing and just like unload bullets into Wesker's face for a whole minute non-stop. And then he still gets up after they leave! It's a movie that actually understands it's based off a video game and should have the tone of one.

Thundercracker fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread