Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who will do best and win the Iowa Caucus thanks to this "town hall"?
Secretary of State Hitlery KKKLinton
Ex-Governor of Baltimore MOM
Noted White Supremacist Bernard Sandards
Orange Baboonic id of Middle America Donald Trump
View Results

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Vile posted:

Are you serious these questions aren't even tough

If you think this moderator is being unfair Bernie has already lost

BUT

BIG GUBMINT

BUT BIG GUBMINT!?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
bahahahaha planned parenthood

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Kloaked00 posted:

Wow, so many undecided voters!!

Who knew insurance executives and attorneys were so undecided.

bennyfranks
Jun 23, 2005

IGNORE ME!

bernie just INTERRUPTED a woman asking about how he could be good for women lmao

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol hillary really called in favors

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Craptacular! posted:

Who knew insurance executives and attorneys were so undecided.

They know which side their bread is buttered on, gotta make sure it doesn't get flipped to actually help people

WhiskeyJuvenile
Feb 15, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo

bennyfranks posted:

bernie just INTERRUPTED a woman asking about how he could be good for women lmao

nice

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Sanders makes me happy. He showed he was both willing and able to work with republicans, but also admitted he can't do it alone. Both extremely factual and correct positions.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

bennyfranks posted:

lol

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes

bennyfranks posted:

So he knows exactly what's good for women :agesilaus:

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009
If planned parenthood got more funding than maybe so many of these moron undecided voters wouldnt be born

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Vile posted:

Are you serious these questions aren't even tough

If you think this moderator is being unfair Bernie has already lost

Well the purpose of the town hall is transparently "last-minute Clinton resuscitation oh god" so people are expecting some unfairness.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Charliegrs posted:

If planned parenthood got more funding than maybe so many of these moron undecided voters wouldnt be born

poo poo son...

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
reminder Bernie Sanders would be the first ethnically Jewish president if elected.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Concerned Citizen posted:

Toby later worked to destroy Social Security, so I don't know if I can take him seriously.

no no he was saving it you see!!!

Vile
Aug 28, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

GrizzlyCow posted:

The "Big Government" question was just dumb.

It's not a dumb question in fact lots of people do not want big government and see Bernie as a big government person??? God drat get your head out of your rear end kid

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

Well the purpose of the town hall is transparently "last-minute Clinton resuscitation oh god" so people are expecting some unfairness.

To be honest, putting her last kinda torpedoes that idea for them.

Maybe CNN is just retarded then :shrug:

Also Bernie funny as gently caress tonight :buddy:

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Charliegrs posted:

I cant believe this has to be explained so much to Americans. God we are stupid. Hey newsflash public funded healthcare and college costs a lot. Everyones taxes will have to go up on everyone. Its still worth it and beats paying too much to private insurance companies.

Everyone's taxes don't but some absolutely do. And I think Hillary and her puppet masters should pay their share, for once.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Vile posted:

It's not a dumb question in fact lots of people do not want big government and see Bernie as a big government person??? God drat get your head out of your rear end kid

Right your problem is big government will win bide your time.

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Vox Nihili posted:

It's not even a debate, a format at which HRC does best.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
wow this loving mod

Typical Pubbie
May 10, 2011
Cuomo is being nice don't be mean to him :(

GrizzlyCow
May 30, 2011

Vile posted:

Define big government and differentiate it from what we already have or what the Republican proposes. It's a meaningless buzzword.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Typo posted:

wow this loving mod

lol, he doesn't stick the sanders on a pedestal

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

lol, he doesn't stick the sanders on the pedestal

reminder all who spoke ill of Presidents have suffered gravely

JHVH-1
Jun 28, 2002
A vote for Bernie is a vote for yuge government.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

lol what the gently caress was that MEXICANS OUT ad

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo
feels like sanders is killing this room

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx
"You hear a lot about scary immigrants... (doesn't provide any factual information to back it up)

Well heres 3-6 emotive anecdotes, with an emphasis on young black men who have died to immigrants !"

FAIRUS

Charliegrs
Aug 10, 2009

Powercrazy posted:

Everyone's taxes don't but some absolutely do. And I think Hillary and her puppet masters should pay their share, for once.

Get real. Theres no way to get enough taxes out of rich people and corporations to pay for massive entitlement programs like healthcare and education. A much broader segment of society is going to have pay more taxes. This is how its done in Europe which is what Bernie is modelling his plans on. The unfortunate thing is Americans are 5 year olds and dont understand this and Bernie cant just come out and say we are all going to pay more because as soon as the drooling morons hear that its game over for Bernie.

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

They've paid for advertising on every Dem debate so far.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Raskolnikov38 posted:

Angry Trump Iowans hate Mexicans probably more than Muslims

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

The Fighting Slowpokes
that sexism chick was kinda cute tbh

Internet Explorer
Jun 1, 2005

I have a hard-on for Bernie Sanders. Quote This If You're Down.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lol, kinda wish I didn't mute it :/

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

GrizzlyCow posted:

It's not even a debate, a format at which HRC does best.

Probably because the DNC already said they couldn't possibly do more debates blah blah blah. Gotta retain some semblance of plausible deniability.

Jacobin
Feb 1, 2013

by exmarx

Charliegrs posted:

Get real. Theres no way to get enough taxes out of rich people and corporations to pay for massive entitlement programs like healthcare and education. A much broader segment of society is going to have pay more taxes. This is how its done in Europe which is what Bernie is modelling his plans on. The unfortunate thing is Americans are 5 year olds and dont understand this and Bernie cant just come out and say we are all going to pay more because as soon as the drooling morons hear that its game over for Bernie.

Yes, Americans are legitimately taxed quite a bit it just so much goes to all awful stuff and awful people at this time and yeah some people can't wrap their head around it

Proposition Joe
Oct 8, 2010

He was a good man
Glad I didn't miss Bernie Sanders, next President of the United States, speaking at this town hall event in Iowa.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

does bernie also get some free ad time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Clinton keeps us out of war huh

• Locked thread