Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
While I didn't expect they would be faithful to the comics I wish they hadn't made it yet another police procedural. I'd rather have "Lucifer is bored, got out of hell and now has a bar, to pass the time he meddles in the life of his costumers and other humans around him". So they could have self contained episodes with some metaplot in between (just like police procedurals) and the liberty to focus on different stuff instead of just helping solve crimes.

Or do episodes/seasons focused on different groups of people and make Lucifer and Lux be a constant background for the different plot threads. I think he could work better as a secondary character, the constant to the show.

Well, I'll probably watch it for at least 4 eps to see where it goes.

Miss Mowcher fucked around with this message at 06:06 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
I don't think he's supposed to be evil, being lord of hell is just his job. He was there because of god/angels/whatever until he went 'nope, screw this, I'm going to LA'

And yeah, even being a procedural they could be doing more stuff with the premise, it's still pretty bland (some funny moments though)

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
I think he said mum because she's THE mother (either the first or the mother of demons) and that's just a nickname, not because it's their mom.

"Chloe and Dan seeing more clues of supernatural phenomenon is good progression. "

Clues? He straight up disappeared in front of at least 5 people pointing at him and later out of a room where Dan was in front of the only way out.

• Locked thread