Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
I don't give a watery poo poo about the comic, I think this is a Fun and Good tv show. Tom Ellis is great, who cares if its a procedural when there is a witty character as one of the leads? And the daughter is adorable :3: I'm eagerly awaiting more, and I hope this show goes on for a few good seasons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.

e X posted:

I love the comic, but I admit that the idea of the devil solving crime alone could make for a fun show and I was totally on board for the series when it was announced. Sadly, I have to say it's incredible boring. I am fine with the characters being cut outs, it's a procedural after all, but they play it way to save with the main character. Dude is way to nice for the Prince of Darkness and cares way to much for humanity. It would work so much better if he would actually be callous and cruel on occasion,an actual but he is really only a little eccentric. Making him actually evil would vastly improve the show

Isn't that kinda the whole plot though? That he is humanizing, he is losing that aspect of himself and there are certain people who are Not Happy about it?

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

On break.

Next three weeks. april 25th is the finale.

Oh come on!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010

VendaGoat posted:

OH MY GOD, Like, You know! I just can't even, because, like, YAH KNOW! It's just like, so, YAH KNOW! My Life is like, so, Inconvenienced, because, LIKE, YAH KNOW! Like, OH MY GOD! Yah, Know!

IKR?!

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
drat that Angela

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
My mom is a rather devout christian and shes said that to me :shrug:

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Heh, I just got done watching white collar. The villain threw me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
Considering bush-league is a synonym of mediocre I'd have to disagree :colbert:

• Locked thread