Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fleve
Nov 5, 2011

I don't really mind the is-he-isn't-he thing being dragged out. It doesn't feel like a particularly pressing issue or a sub-plot that desperately needs to develop. I mean, what would it change? Say you find out the nice bloke over at the grocery store is actually Zeus. You don't want to be a dick though so it's not like you'll tell everyone, and who would believe you anyway. If the devil is actually a pretty decent fellow running a nightclub, the world could be off worse.

Perhaps she'd ask him to use his powers for an investigation every once in a while, have a few more conversations like the hypothetical one in the last episode, but that seems about it. It definitely could do with some more meta-plot though, like is he turning human, or back to full angel? Are there any repercussions to the devil not being in hell, or not behaving appropriately devilish? It looks like she'll turn into his 'weak spot' that the angel might use for leverage, but that doesn't seem like the most interesting plot either. I'm mostly just watching it for the comedy so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread