Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyclomatic
May 29, 2012

"I'm past caring about what might be lost by letting alphabet soups monitor every last piece of communication between every human being on the planet."

I unironically love Big Brother.
In regards to the law breaking, I imagine he just does what he did over the speeding ticket. "Here, take this bribe and forget about it. You know you want to."

Should that fail, he is the devil, so I bet he brought one hell of a lawyer minion with him to go along with his bar tender.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyclomatic
May 29, 2012

"I'm past caring about what might be lost by letting alphabet soups monitor every last piece of communication between every human being on the planet."

I unironically love Big Brother.
People getting caught up in him using his powers with people not 'catching on', are kinda missing how absolutely realistic that is. People believe what other people belive, and observations and facts are of very limited impact.

The joke about the number one factor in the advancement of science being funerals kinda points to people really not giving a poo poo if you've literally got documented repeatable proof collected to agreed upon standards. 'Hey guys what we think to be true is totally wrong' is suuuuuuuuper unpopular, and the devil plays that human nature like a fiddle.

• Locked thread