Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

rediscover posted:

kind of. lol

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*In bad British accent* Oy. These mingers best stop mucking about and release Pokemon Zed or else they're in for a bit of argy-bargy

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pablo Gigante posted:

*In bad British accent* Oy. These mingers best stop mucking about and release Pokemon Zed or else they're in for a bit of argy-bargy

'ey there chap, fancy a match of ballsy bogles

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

you fuckers joke, but the Pokemon vs Professor Layton game I wrote to Nintendo about 8 years ago is just around the corner

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
too much sherlock not enough grizzled hard boiled detective, huge missed oppurtunity. oh and of course he's saddled with some generic anime kid, gotta make it as safe and dull as possible.

this game couldve been loving hilarious instead it's just some lame crap, throw it onto the pile with the other thousand pikachu games no one gives a poo poo about.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Mr. Unlucky posted:

too much sherlock not enough grizzled hard boiled detective, huge missed oppurtunity. oh and of course he's saddled with some generic anime kid, gotta make it as safe and dull as possible.

this game couldve been loving hilarious instead it's just some lame crap, throw it onto the pile with the other thousand pikachu games no one gives a poo poo about.

uh, sure dude

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

you fuckers joke, but the Pokemon vs Professor Layton game I wrote to Nintendo about 8 years ago is just around the corner

solving pokémon crimes in pokémon court would be loving awesome

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://youtu.be/Ce5mRvkAePU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Mr. Unlucky posted:

post this crap elsewhere. oh and suck me off while your at it gently caress head

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I found this picture I took a while ago lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Man... Jarren FTW... Relief was so drat Based...

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
does choco have a mullet? :wth:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He had a ponytail for a while.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I believe he had one at the GDQ he ran the racing game at.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I found this picture I took a while ago lmao.

Lol

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Jarren.

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
http://216.86.148.111/showthread.php?threadid=3064812#post355665852

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

that url has too many numbers for me to want to click on it

DKD
Dec 25, 2011
whoops
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3064812#post355665852

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

cool

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Alright but check this out http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3660118

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

YCS Goldmine - Your Console Sucks but these threads don't!!

• Locked thread